What have you just eaten??

Tomato and pepper omelette. Well it looked more like scrambled eggs! Tasted ok though and free on EE :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Laura_carlburgess said:
Sounds amazing. Don't suppose I could have the recipes? ;-)

Course u can :) I got the pate one on here somewhere.

Chicken & bacon pate:
1 pack of chicken livers
3 bacon medallions, chopped
2 small onions, red or white or one medium onion
2 cloves of garlic
mixed herbs, salt and pepper to taste
Half a pot of QUARK
Fry your onions in fry light til softened
Add crushed garlic and chopped bacon and fry together.
Take out and set aside
Add chicken livers to the pan with some fry light and cook til done all the way through
Add the bacon and onion/ garlic mix and cook together until well mixed.
Add your herbs and mix again.
Put entire mix into a food processor, add half a tub of Quark and blitz until smooth.
Put in tub to cool and when cooled, refrigerate. The mixture will regain it's Quark-like consistency when cold.

Stilton, garlic & herb boursin:

I used half pot of quark, mixed in 14g of Stilton (half hea or 2.5 syns), u can increase if u want stronger flavor.
Added half teaspoon garlic salt & half teaspoon of mixed herbs or parsley & mix.
To really mix in flavors I blended with a hand blender to make v smooth.
(Adjust quantities to suit ur taste).

Put into tubs & leave both recipes to set in fridge et voila yummy stuff to spread on ryvita :)

lsf666 said:
Tomato and pepper omelette. Well it looked more like scrambled eggs! Tasted ok though and free on EE :)

Haha mine always turn into scrambled by the time I try to flip it ;-) x

Kieragh1515 said:
Course u can :) I got the pate one on here somewhere.

Chicken & bacon pate:
1 pack of chicken livers
3 bacon medallions, chopped
2 small onions, red or white or one medium onion
2 cloves of garlic
mixed herbs, salt and pepper to taste
Half a pot of QUARK
Fry your onions in fry light til softened
Add crushed garlic and chopped bacon and fry together.
Take out and set aside
Add chicken livers to the pan with some fry light and cook til done all the way through
Add the bacon and onion/ garlic mix and cook together until well mixed.
Add your herbs and mix again.
Put entire mix into a food processor, add half a tub of Quark and blitz until smooth.
Put in tub to cool and when cooled, refrigerate. The mixture will regain it's Quark-like consistency when cold.

Stilton, garlic & herb boursin:

I used half pot of quark, mixed in 14g of Stilton (half hea or 2.5 syns), u can increase if u want stronger flavor.
Added half teaspoon garlic salt & half teaspoon of mixed herbs or parsley & mix.
To really mix in flavors I blended with a hand blender to make v smooth.
(Adjust quantities to suit ur taste).

Put into tubs & leave both recipes to set in fridge et voila yummy stuff to spread on ryvita :)

Aww thanks hun xxx

aliscrapper said:
The chicken kebabs sound yummy - are they chilled or frozen?? Thanks

They are frozen in the BBQ range x

Kieragh1515 said:
It did quote babes :) my iPhone plays up too the odd time. Just had 2 ryvita one spread with pate & other with boursin yummy & lovely for a change :) x

Haha yes it's playing up it seems ;-)

Can't wait to try this out miss my pates etc.

I have just had a small bowl of homemade SYn free SF spicy tomato soup to keep me going until tea tonight.

Lydiahoyle said:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs on toast. Free and HEA and HEB.
Lunch: jacket potato and beans
Syns: 6 haribo - 3
Flump - 1.5
Tea: ? Still undecided any ideas? On a EE today!

There's lots of choices if you have the ingredients in... Might be a push to get to the shops now if you don't :)

Spag Bol, chilli, spicy chicken pasta. There's endless options on EE. Have you checked out britmumabroad's website? X

There's lots of choices if you have the ingredients in... Might be a push to get to the shops now if you don't :)

Spag Bol, chilli, spicy chicken pasta. There's endless options on EE. Have you checked out britmumabroad's website? X

This receipe is ultra yummy - used to be on the website; but can't find it now??:confused: We've adapted the receipe to suit our tastes:D

Mushy pea curry

2 cans of mushy peas
Pasatta or tinned tomatoes
Quorn chunks
Mixed Vegetables
Curry powder to taste
Fry light

Cook the mixed vegetables. Whizz the mushy peas, passatta and curry powder in the blender. Put the mixed vegetables, mushy pea mixture and quorn chunks in a pan and cook for 20-30 minutes. Serve with boiled rice or as a filling for baked potatoes. This dish also freezes well!:D

Had a ham sandwich with laughing cow extra light triangles from my HEA and also had a go at making the low-syn chocolate cake, was quite nice apart from the fact that I used the wrong flour so it didn't rise :( oh well, better luck next time.

Veggie pasta. Was going to be Bolognese but I forgot to take the mince out the freezer so I used grated carrot instead which in turn upped my superfree content. And was yummy too!

Attachments

• image-2783633257.jpg
    image-2783633257.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 64
Veggie pasta. Was going to be Bolognese but I forgot to take the mince out the freezer so I used grated carrot instead which in turn upped my superfree content. And was yummy too!

What else did you have with the veggie pasta?? It looks divine!:D Thanks

aliscrapper said:
What else did you have with the veggie pasta?? It looks divine!:D Thanks

Thanks x

I put the following in and simmered for ages:

Tinned chopped tomatoes
Pepper ( a green one chopped up small)
Grated carrots
Spring onion ( you can use normal but these are easier to chop!)
Seasoning (garlic salt pepper Italian etc)
Tomato purée
sundried tomatoes ( I had some as I had them but you can leave them out as they are syns. If you leave them out then it's syn free on EE)

I used wholemeal pasta too as I prefer it

I've got it for lunch tomorrow too :)

Lydiahoyle said:
I've been on! Wow! So impressed that I have saved if as a favourite! I'm going to use her site to help me plan for the week! Thanks for the advice. X

Your very welcome :)

I have picked out a couple for this week and have never had a bad meal yet they are really good x

I love this website , it's ace, I sometimes just type an item that I need to use , maybe pork or salmon or whatever and then see what recipes come up it's brilliant x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back