What have you just eaten??

Bowl of porridge with chopped strawberries and grapes on top (1/3 HEA and HEB)
Caramel snack a jack 2.5syn
I usually save my syns for after my tea but I am afraid I am now addicted to snackajack's heehee ;-)

The biggest bowl of fruit and low fat natural yogurt! Cut up, grapes,strawberry's , banana, blueberry's 28g oatibix flakes HEX B hopefully won't need anything now Till lunch :) oink oink!!!!

Yosp20 said:
Plum tomatoes (half a lg tin) on 1 wm toast with brown sauce and black pepper, tasty and filling, feel very virtuous, today is my first day back on SW yet again, just wish there was a class nearby

But we are all here to help... Class helps but so does this site... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

a BEAUTIFUL brunch of 2 asda reduced fat sausages (2 syns), scrambled egg (0.5 syns for the dash of milk) and 1 tbsp of ketchup (1 syn) yummmmmmers

Thought I'd have a change today, so, topped two slices of wholemeal bread (hexb) with 40g Cathedral City light (hexa), sliced tomatoe, onion and salami (1.5syns) and put under the grill until the cheese melted.
Strawberries to finish..... yum

Superspeed soup with 2 slices Nimble toast (HEB) spread with quark. I mixed the quark with a little bit of salt, a LOT of black pepper, dried parsley and dried oregano and it was bloody gorgeous.

Back