What have you just eaten??

Yosp20 said:
thank you so much sleepytimesadie, I intend to come on here every day to keep myself motivated, my daughter is also starting the SW plan today so it should be easier this time as she's a great cook

How lovely, it helps to have someone to do it with, my other half Kev is doing SW with me and he cooks all our meals... He isn't going to class but just following the plan as I do, he has lost 1 stone 2lbs so far I have lost 8lbs, my weight loss is slow, but its going... That's the main thing... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

umm some naughty walkers crinkles cheddar ones and a big bag oopps and some cookies, i suppose it is treat night lol

Lydiahoyle said:
4 haribo - 2 syns
Oil - 1 syn
Soy source - 1 (I don't actually know but this is a guess!)
Extra light philidelphia - 1 (used in a recipe so didn't eat a full tub)

Strawberries and blackberries.

Soy sauce is syn free? X

Mozzarella stuffed chicken breast in a Jamaican jerk seasoning on a bed of roasted vegetables (onion, courgettes, mushrooms, peppers, cherry tomatoes and garlic)

One word...amazing :)

Wholeweat Tortilla wrap pizza!!! With pineapple, ham, red onion, sweetcorn, and hex reduced fat cheese!!! Only 4.5 syns was so amazing!

Kieragh1515 said:
Where did u get wrap for 4.5 syns??

I found out on here, somebody had kindly posted a list of wraps and the syns for each.... The one for 4.5 syns is asdas wholewheat wraps, 8 in a pkt. (37g I think!!!) they are not massive but ideal for a treat.
I know ww wraps are only 5 though!

Back