What have you just eaten??

Morning I had 2 toast HEB with one bannana spread on top lush!! And 2 coffees

2 x weetabix, banana

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kieragh1515 said:
Sw are removing all their approvals from butchers :-(

The butchers I go to said it's all to do with a legal case and they just aren't giving out new certificates until the case is over, and that they will then issue new certificates to new butchers or butchers whose certificate has expired! Hth

MrsS2010 xxx

Roast chicken Mug Shot - surprisingly yummy! And a banana :banana dancer:

Not sure but think it's 1 syn?

Hiya

These sausages were from a SW approved local butchers where I live. I have tried their spicy, garlic and leek sausages all yummy x

ah i will have to stick to morrisons eat smart one for now then, as i'm nowhere near staffordshire :( wish we had a butchers like that in retford! x

lsf666 said:
Roast chicken Mug Shot - surprisingly yummy! And a banana :banana dancer:

Not sure but think it's 1 syn?

It's free. Woo hoo!

Thai style Mug Shot, massive salad with pickles, 3 slices of wafer thin turkey and 2 slices of nimble wholemeal.
No syns right? :/

Just had lunch, leftover mushroom/veggie risotto, melon and grapes, followed by orange and chocolate sprinkles mullerlight. Stuffed now!

Jkt potato with vlf cottage cheese onions and sweetcorn (called a dieters paradise at our local Jkt Pot van) and a good glug of Encona hot pepper sauce. For dessert, pineapple, raspberries and melon. Very filling and no syns i'm thinking ? :)

HelsAngel said:
Thai style Mug Shot, massive salad with pickles, 3 slices of wafer thin turkey and 2 slices of nimble wholemeal.
No syns right? :/

Thai mugshots are half a syn x

Lennie08 said:
Jkt potato with vlf cottage cheese onions and sweetcorn (called a dieters paradise at our local Jkt Pot van) and a good glug of Encona hot pepper sauce. For dessert, pineapple, raspberries and melon. Very filling and no syns i'm thinking ? :)

Sounds delish x

Back