What have you just eaten??

8 slices of pizza hut buffet pizza, plus a full fat pepsi, handful popcorn & about half a large bag malteasers & minstrels. Whoops!!

And it's weigh in tonight!!

It's the boys 3 rd birthday though, his choice :)

8 slices of pizza hut buffet pizza, plus a full fat pepsi, handful popcorn & about half a large bag malteasers & minstrels. Whoops!!

Don't give yourself a hard time. You have to have a life; or else you end up resenting the Plan and going off Plan any how!

Also give yourself a big pat on the back for going to weigh in - most people would run a mile!

I'm going to Pizza Hut for my birthday at the end of the month and my first wedding anniversary is in the same week so we're going out for another meal but I've decided to enjoy these two meals; accept whatever gain they produce and then get back on track.:D

2 small homemade fairy cakes :( :( :( could kick myself!!!

aliscrapper said:
Don't give yourself a hard time. You have to have a life; or else you end up resenting the Plan and going off Plan any how!

Also give yourself a big pat on the back for going to weigh in - most people would run a mile!

I'm going to Pizza Hut for my birthday at the end of the month and my first wedding anniversary is in the same week so we're going out for another meal but I've decided to enjoy these two meals; accept whatever gain they produce and then get back on track.:D

Thanks xx

It's only week 2 for me following 13 weeks on ww. I suppose having lost 25lb already I don't feel too bad as I know I can do it if o try :)

Dirtycellar said:

Whoa lol!!!! I find birthdays a killer too, u just wanna join in the fun & eat lol. Happy birthday wee man, my little one is also 3, a FAB age :) x

Kieragh1515 said:
Make ur own low syn ones!! Then u don't need to feel guilty :)

Kev has started making us low syn cakes to have with a coffee of an afternoon... It helps as we do sell cupcakes bought in by a lady at the college, before SW I was always buying them, now she comes in and is always surprised that there are a few left ( there never used be!)
If you can have a couple of low syn ones you won't want the mega syn ones again... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Some chocolate mousse from off the website xx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Cabbage, red cabbage & roasted peppers, onions, mushrooms & parsnips :D

Sw chocolate mousse.... 0.5 syn per serving yum xx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3436675195.jpg
    image-3436675195.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 59
Bag of SW munchies.
Raw White cabbage, onion, cauliflower and broccoli.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

too much - pkt seabrook crisps, skinny cow ice lolly and curly wurly oops

Back