What have you just eaten??

for my tea Jacket potato, baked beans and three mini corn cobs with vinegar and black pepper and a splash of jalapeno relish, then strawberries and blueberries with 2 meringue nests and a spoonful of half fat creme fraiche mixed with a teaspoon of double cream that OH brought home drat him. Still feel full and haven't snacked at all today

Special K, loads of blueberries, blackberries and strawberries covered in low fat natural yoghurt - Yummy Yum Yum!!!

Well after my bad week started today off with raspberries strawberries and 2 clementines with a vanilla muller light. Oh and skin of an Apple. My youngest can't manage skin yet :)

Just about to have Asda's Good for You Moroccoan Style Couscous pot (1.5 syns on green) with a slice of Melon I won at my group raffle yesterday!:D

Had my main meal at lunchtime today, and had grilled ribeye steak, mushrooms, roasted peppers and tomatoes, and a large salad.

Kieragh1515 said:
Mmmm, how did u make it? A malteaser crumbled over the top would be yummy!!

Oooh malteasers with it would be ace..!! I used 100g quark, 400g fromage frais, one sachet of options belgian choc drink powder & one tbsp of art sweetener. Mix up then chill bill ;) Enjoy xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Back