What have you just eaten??

gonnadoithistime said:
just had lasagne! feell bloated not lookin forward to weigh in ! :mad:

Sounds yummy is it sw recipe!? If so what do you use for cheese sauce please!? When's WI!? X

Lasagne Serves: 4
Prep time:
Cook time: 25-30
Syns per serving:
1.5 Ex Easy, 12 Original, 2 Greem*
...(*Add 6 Syns if not using beef as a Healthy Extra)

ingredients

397g/14oz extra lean minced beef
1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into bite-sized pieces
1 courgette, cut into bite-sized cubes
1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
400g can chopped tomatoes with herbs
397g/14oz passata with herbs and garlic
2 tsp dried mixed herbs
salt and freshly ground black pepper
511g/1lb 2oz fat free natural yogurt
2 eggs, lightly beaten
a pinch of nutmeg
low calorie cooking spray
12 dried lasagne sheets
4 level tbsp grated Parmesan

method

1. Place a large, non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add the minced beef, red pepper,courgettes, onion and garlic and stir-fry for 6-8 minutes. Add the tomatoes, passata and dried herbs, season well and cook for 12-15 minutes, stirring often.

2. Meanwhile mix together the yogurt, eggs and nutmeg until smooth. Season well.

3. Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6. Spray a medium-sized lasagne dish with low calorie cooking spray. Spoon half the mince mixture into the base and top with half of the lasagne sheets. Spread over half of the yogurt mixture and top with the remaining mince mixture. Top with the remaining lasagne sheets, spread over the remaining yogurt mixture
and sprinkle over the Parmesan.

4. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden. Remove from the oven and serve immediately with the mixed salad.

weigh in tomorrow ! x

just had sw fake away kebab it was lovely and a hit for the whole family for a change as i can never fine a meal that we all enjoy

Good luck for weigh in Lisa & thanks for the receipe!

Just had mushy pea curry and my treat size bag of Cadbury's Buttons for being good today as I so very nearly went off Plan today!

Blondee said:
Oooh malteasers with it would be ace..!! I used 100g quark, 400g fromage frais, one sachet of options belgian choc drink powder & one tbsp of art sweetener. Mix up then chill bill ;) Enjoy xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

I have all that in, excited!! Gonna make it tonight :) mmmmm x

Lydiahoyle said:
Quark? Ok I see so many lovely threads of deserts which involve quark and I NEED to try it! The problem is when I look for quark in the supermarket I can never find it. Where would it be? X

Hey it's usually where the soft cheeses are xx

Well mine is a bit of a "throw it all in" because I have a onion, mushrooms, a pepper, baby corn, sugar snap peas and chicken breasts.... Usually would make a noodle stir fry but as I am doing Red days can't have noodles so saved my two heb's and my hea so I am having two 35g portions of wholemeal spaghetti pasta and 42g mozzarella....

So I shall call it... sweet chilli and garlic chicken breast spaghetti stir fry :)

Vanilla & choc sprinkles muller light and a fibre plus bar (my HEB). Yummy :)

Btw I haven't had a HEA today. Is that bad?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I aways wonder this coz I always use milk as my hea but I only really drink it in tea so I probably under use it most days - either that or drink wayyyyyyy too much tea, lol.

It's not necessarily bad; it's just Slimming World encourage us to have our healthy a choice for the calcium to protect our teeth and bones. X

Back