What have you just eaten??

debtin said:
they sound lovely - is there a recipe on here for it do you know?

4 skinless chicken breasts
2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
1cm piece of fresh ginger, grated
6 spring onions, finely chopped
A large handful of fresh coriander, chopped
A large handful of fresh mint, finely chopped
1/2 lemon grass stick, finely chopped
Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
1 red chilling, deseeded and chopped
Salt and freshly ground pepper
Fry light

1. Preheat the oven to 220oC. Blitz everything for the chicken cakes, apart from the fry light, in a food processor until the chicken is finely ground and everything is well mixed. Divide the mixture into 12 portions and shape into small cakes.

2. Spray large, non-stick frying pan with fry light and cook the chicken cakes over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes, turning once. Transfer to a non-stick baking sheet and cook in the oven for 6-8 minutes. Serve immediately with salad on the side. (serves 4)

I used stir fry instead of salad which was lovely.
Enjoy!!!! :-D

dreamslim said:
I aways wonder this coz I always use milk as my hea but I only really drink it in tea so I probably under use it most days - either that or drink wayyyyyyy too much tea, lol.

aliscrapper said:
It's not necessarily bad; it's just Slimming World encourage us to have our healthy a choice for the calcium to protect our teeth and bones. X

I usually have cereal but got up late today.

I'm thinking there's some calcium in the muller light?!?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Muller light have 20% of the RDA of calcium in them ;)

Hope that helps :D

Actually, calcium helps get rid of the fat.
So make sure you have your HeA every day.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
Actually, calcium helps get rid of the fat.
So make sure you have your HeA every day.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Very useful info :)

Bacon omelette with a sausage on the side (1 syn) topped with some light cathedral city from hea. Now I'm eating a fruit salad for my sf.

Attachments

• image-454263779.jpg
    image-454263779.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 32
Had 2 egg omelette (no milk) with tomatoes for breakfast... Needed to stay neutral as not sure whether to do red/green day today with going out for dinner plus had not got much food in... so just got on from weekly shop so not munching on strawberries and natural yogurt yum

Just tucking into watermelon for breakfast, made magic porridge for tomorrow...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Oops, I just had some vanilla cake with galaxy choc buttercream (don’t all shout at once!) I’ve been perfectly on plan all week, not going over syns, doing my HEX & 1/3 on EE, etc and I’m making test cakes for the wedding cake I’m making next week. I haven’t licked one bowl or spoon or eaten the scraps as I used to do so I figured I could allow myself one teeny slice of cake when I was sharing it out with my colleagues at teabreak. It was divine and I’m proud that I didn’t go back for more. I’ll console myself with my syn free butternut squash & carrot soup & huge fruit salad at lunchtime.

Frankie & Bennys New England Breakfast in Liverpool airport haha xx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

I would assume there is calcium in Muller lights but probably not the amount that they recommend to keep your bones and teeth healthy.

Decided I needed a chocolate fix and picked up a chocolate brownie - started to eat it then realised I was being silly and wasting syns and managed to stop myself eating it half way through! So pleased with myself haha

Back