What have you just eaten??

Charli2019 said:
Decided I needed a chocolate fix and picked up a chocolate brownie - started to eat it then realised I was being silly and wasting syns and managed to stop myself eating it half way through! So pleased with myself haha

That's very strong willed... well done xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Chilli con carne

It tastes as good as the ones u have in restaurants too
Shwartz packet mix hot chilli con carne. 5.5 syns but this will make up 4-5 large servings so stock up the freezer
Lean steak mince drained
Kidney beans. A HEB on a red day which is what I'm on today
Tinned chopped tomatoes
Half a chopped onion
Dollop of 0% fat yogurt or quark mixed with chives of parsley
Delicious
Definitely making this weekly :)

Shapezero blackberry yog :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Decided I needed a chocolate fix and picked up a chocolate brownie - started to eat it then realised I was being silly and wasting syns and managed to stop myself eating it half way through! So pleased with myself haha

that's amazing, I think I would have almost bitten my hand in the rush to get it down my neck before I talked myself out of it! Having said that I HAVE been good today - I teach food tech and I had my lovely class (I only have one lovely group :( ) making pizza rolls and the smelled amazing, at the end of the lesson they kept offering me them but I said no. It is doubly hard because you also don't want to offend them when they are being so sweet but I explained I was dieting and that I would love to try them but I can't.

I HATE telling people I am on a diet, I find it really embarassing but I have been quite good at opening up about it this time around

Lovetosew I hate telling people I'm on a diet too, I always find that for some reason they try and make it more difficult for me! My work collegues are the worst, they love buying cakes and biscuits which are unfortunately always put at the end of my desk as there's space, and then trying to pursuade me to be 'synful'!!! I'm lucky that I'm really determined to succeed or I'd so easily fall off the wagon with them around!

Chilli n rice. 1 syn as I put some ketchup in. But added a courgette, pepper, celery, lots carrot, onion too so superfree covered too

Sugar snap peas

Mushy pea chicken (a bit of a weird concoction but delicious!) with jacket potato. Syns today are Flump: 1.5, jelly low calorie: 0.5. Bacon fat (took it off today for breakie but when I was eating it I was sure there was some on there so thought I better count it!) therefore 2. Overall a good day!

Have you got a receipe for mushy pea chicken please?? Thanks

Just waiting for my SW lasagne to book (decided to put 20g of White sauce on the top layer of pasta as otherwise it just goes crispy and have tried boiling pasta but just sticks groan) so works out 1 syn for that.

SW chips and side salad. Doing an EE day today but back to a red day tomorrow

A deeeelishuss apricot nom nom nom :D Why do apricots sold singly always taste better than those in punnets ?!? weird :confused:

Orange and choc muller light to curb that sweet craving!! Yummmmmm!
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Blondee said:
Oooh malteasers with it would be ace..!! I used 100g quark, 400g fromage frais, one sachet of options belgian choc drink powder & one tbsp of art sweetener. Mix up then chill bill ;) Enjoy xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you soooooo much for this recipe had it tonight using white chocolate options instead and decorated with strawberries and it was beautiful! Reminded me of milky bar yogurts

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110609_222036.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110609_222036.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 33
  • ForumRunner_20110609_222122.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110609_222122.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 35
Back