What have you just eaten??

Lydiahoyle said:
Looks delicious!

Well this picture is my 1 syn HEA lasagne and the other is my husbands and knows how many syns as it's packed with White sauce and full fat cheddar cheese :)

But mine was blooming gorgeous could just eat it again haha

Btw mine isn't burnt just darker on top as no White sauce and not much cheese x

Attachments

• image-2438127654.jpg
    image-2438127654.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 57
Lydiahoyle said:
Well although ur husbands does look very good, but also very naughty! Your does look amazing. Is it a SW recipe? X

Hi

Yes I agree I didn't feel the least bit jealous haha

Yes its kinda a SW recipe that I have adapted along the way. It's full of SF veggies such as red/White onion, peppers, mushrooms, courgettes and fresh garlic. Making another one tonight ;-) (at husbands request haha) but as doing a red day I am contemplating using two HEA's and layering the cheese inside as well hmmmmmmmm :)

Then will use 1 HEB for pasta sheets and 1 HEB for my SW chips.

Breakfast
Bowl of SF fruit salad (pineapple, strawberries and grapes)
1 tbsn fat free natural yogurt

Lydiahoyle said:
Breakfast was a mushroom and courgette 2 egg omelette with a tiny bit of milk and cheese so HEA and HEB used.

Mug shot and fruit salad for dinner!

Hmmm read this then thought I might still be hungry after my banana sandwich at lunch so threw a mug shot in my bag :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Lydiahoyle said:
Mmmm I'm hungry for tea now! I thunk I'll give it a go!!

Do u have a recipe? I do little pub type bowl fills instead of a big one. Plus it's easier with me being on red days I can make sure I am only having the 35g pasta. X

So far today I've had an apple dipped in fat free yoghurt yummy

Does anyone find having very few syns or around 8 make much difference in their weight loss?

2 saus' grilled and bacon slice... something quick lol :)

Lydiahoyle said:
I think I will buy a couple of those dishes, it helps me not go way over on portion sizes!

I don't have the recipe. Would be really grateful for it! Thanks!

No problem I usually do:

500g extra lean mince
4 big cloves of garlic
1/2 red onion (depending on size)
1 large White onion
1 large red pepper
1 courgette
About 3/4 punnet of mushrooms
Spices dried/fresh doesn't matter - rosemary, basil and oregano
2 400g tin chopped tomatoes
2 400/500g carton of passata
1 tbsn Worcester sauce
2 spag Bol oxo cubes
1 beef oxo cube
1/4-1/2 (depending on saucepan size) of cayenne pepper for a bit of a kick.

Fry it all off add tomatoes, stock and herbs and then simmer on a gentle med heat for about 20mins.

It makes a HUGE pot so I usually have at least 3 meals. We will have lasagne again tonight and it will def make a spag Bol for tomorrow night as well so not only is it lovely and syn free it's great on your pocket as well as it's value for money :)

Roast Chicken Mug Shot, Muller Light (vanilla with choc sprinkles) and strawberries & blueberries to make it EE. Yum!

Jacket potatoe, baked beans, piece of chicken and a muller yoghurt, have been doing SW since monday, and I am very full at the moment!!! is this right?

gingernuts said:
Jacket potatoe, baked beans, piece of chicken and a muller yoghurt, have been doing SW since monday, and I am very full at the moment!!! is this right?

Hi gingernuts, welcome

If you're doing EE, you don't seemed to have had your 1/3 superfree

You are not supposed to feel hungry on this plan

Back