What have you just eaten??

I havent eaten anything since lunch....full english breakfast :) But now Im hungry!! Not going to eat anything though as hoping my boyfriend will have my dinner ready when I get home!!

A little while ago (well... lunch time) I had a lovely cottage pie that I made :D
Mince, onions, herbs/pepper, baked beans & gravy topped off with mashed swede and celeriac (instead of potato) and HEa of grated cheese melted on top

Butt3rb34n said:
Thank you soooooo much for this recipe had it tonight using white chocolate options instead and decorated with strawberries and it was beautiful! Reminded me of milky bar yogurts

Ooooo that sounds yummy! How many syns is White choc options!!!

Just a snack whilst making tea (chicken stirfry and rice!) 2 hovis hex b 28g cheese hea and tomatoes toasted with pickle yummy!!!

A bowl full of raw mushrooms

Laura_carlburgess said:
No problem I usually do:

500g extra lean mince
4 big cloves of garlic
1/2 red onion (depending on size)
1 large White onion
1 large red pepper
1 courgette
About 3/4 punnet of mushrooms
Spices dried/fresh doesn't matter - rosemary, basil and oregano
2 400g tin chopped tomatoes
2 400/500g carton of passata
1 tbsn Worcester sauce
2 spag Bol oxo cubes
1 beef oxo cube
1/4-1/2 (depending on saucepan size) of cayenne pepper for a bit of a kick.

Fry it all off add tomatoes, stock and herbs and then simmer on a gentle med heat for about 20mins.

It makes a HUGE pot so I usually have at least 3 meals. We will have lasagne again tonight and it will def make a spag Bol for tomorrow night as well so not only is it lovely and syn free it's great on your pocket as well as it's value for money :)

How do u turn it into lasagna? X

Seems like a savoury mince thing, so just layer it with lasagne sheets and top with cheese.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Kieragh1515 said:
How do u turn it into lasagna? X

Lol just layer it up with the sheets of pasta.... Ooh just realised I don't have cheese sauce or White sauce with it as I like it as it us but there is a recipe for low syn cheese sauce on here. But also I add 42g of mozarella on top (HEA) x

frozen muller light banana & custard :D

Really fancied steak, but had bought casserole steak instead, but it was very lean so I pan fried it, with roasted butternut squash, peppers, mushrooms, with swartz seasoning, new pots and randomly three spring onions!

The steak was the best I have tasted in a loooong time!

ColJack said:
Porridge and a cup of "drain-o" strength coffee..... Awaiting results :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Ooer sounds ominous... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back