What have you just eaten??

Two crunched up weetabix, natural yoghurt with added sweetener, banana and blueberries. Texture was a bit weird but tasted delicious.

wow this isnt a diet

just had quark with some white choc options in well one word wow i love it will be my chcoclate fix from now on

Spicy chicken scramble (eggs, chicken, scallions, peppers and courgette). Mmmmm

Chicken salad.

Saving myself for the red-hot curry this evening which I didn't have the bottle to attempt at lunchtime;)

according to syns online white choc option 11g is 2 syns :D

Totally home made chicken fajitas without the tortilla wrap so chicken onions mushrooms red green and yellow peppers with a quark and cheese (hex) dip was delicious

a frozen banana + custard muller light. My first and it was quite lovely. I had it in the freezer for 3-4 hours and it was semi frozen like a mr whippy. I wouldn't say it would cure an ice cream craving but it is a really nice alternative to yoghurt, more fun :)

The biggest pile of SW chips you`ve ever seen, baked beans with a 35g pot of phili light melted in to them (2.5 syns), and an omlette (3 eggs) with 42g of mozzarella sprinkled on it ... and 2 slices of nimble wholemeal (hexb) ...... Really starting to luuuurve the green days :)

Hi, just had Tesco Lamb Shanks DELISH:checkmark green: Would highly recommend them. Just a quick question do you have to syn Iceland steambag veg? I'm sure I have read that steam bag veg needs to be synned or did I just make that up?

mullerlight! i am straving! while my home made burgers cook... i can smell them! yum!

I had the fishcakes and sauce from the magazine, they're 3 syns but does anyone know why? The only thing that isn't meat, potato or veg in the recipe is the wholemeal bread and surely thats my heb choice.

Lydiahoyle said:
Having SW wedges with mushroom and ham omelette. Does anyone know syn value for a small cupcake?

If you know the calories its 20 cals to one syn... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back