What have you just eaten??

A tub of quark with a White chocolate options mixed through with some sweetener and a handful of fresh raspberries
OMG .... It was amazing
It was only 2 syns !!

Just back from Harvester. Hoping I did ok so all comments most welcome.

Salad bar (no pasta or potato salad)
The low fat vinaigrette 1/2 a ladle
No bread roll!
combo - rump steak + chicken breast with a jacket potato and corn cob (no butter on either)
Squirt of ketchup (perhaps half a tablespoon)
About a teaspoon of blue cheese dressing from the salad bar nicked from the hubby and plonked on my potato
Diet coke

Some self restraint I think!

Also left before dessert and came home and prepped strawberries with ff :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

acc said:
Hi, just had Tesco Lamb Shanks DELISH:checkmark green: Would highly recommend them. Just a quick question do you have to syn Iceland steambag veg? I'm sure I have read that steam bag veg needs to be synned or did I just make that up?

I've never heard of having to syn steamed veg! I guess there may be syns in them if they're not just veg-like the roasted trays, but I imagine just normal veg with nothing added would be free on green and EE, and possibly on original depending on veg in them :)

acc said:
Hi, just had Tesco Lamb Shanks DELISH:checkmark green: Would highly recommend them. Just a quick question do you have to syn Iceland steambag veg? I'm sure I have read that steam bag veg needs to be synned or did I just make that up?

I think it depends on which one you had....if you look at the ingredients, you may find butter or oil in them

Fake-away lamb donner kebab in pitta bread with loads of salad, homemade garlic and coriander sauce and sweet tomato and chilli sauce...yum yum! With SW chips of course!

An apple. It fills a hole until dinnertime.

I was going to have a mikado but heard my C in my head say "when snacking go fir superfree first" (oh dear)

rachymason said:
Fake-away lamb donner kebab in pitta bread with loads of salad, homemade garlic and coriander sauce and sweet tomato and chilli sauce...yum yum! With SW chips of course!

I used to love lamb doner... Prob why I'm now on slimming world!! How do u make this?

Back