What have you just eaten??

150g pudding rice
1litre skimmed milk
1/2 litre water
Nutmeg or cinnamon if you want
Canderall sugar to sweeten

Place rice, milk and water in slow cooker and cook for either high for 3 hrs or low for 5hrs
When done place in dishes and add sugar to your sweetness and nutmeg or cinnamon if wish
Serves 4 nice dishes and milk on H a
Then free on green

Onedayskinny said:
I used to love lamb doner... Prob why I'm now on slimming world!! How do u make this?

The recipe is on here somewhere, I can't link because I'm on my phone sorry! It's from the "Takeaway Secrets" book. I made my garlic sauce with half light Mayo and half ff fromage frais, chopped coriander, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder and a tiny bit of Splenda, all thinned down with a bit of water. The tomato and chilli sauce was made with syn free ketchup mixed with syn free BBQ sauce (recipes on here) with some chilli flakes and powder. Yum yum!

I had mine with white pitta (I hate brown!), shredded red and White cabbage, red and White onion, cucumber, grated carrot and tomatoes.

If you can't find the recipe let me know and I'll post it! :)

got some sw chips in oven first attempt will post back later hope they are good lol

rachymason said:
The recipe is on here somewhere, I can't link because I'm on my phone sorry! It's from the "Takeaway Secrets" book. I made my garlic sauce with half light Mayo and half ff fromage frais, chopped coriander, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder and a tiny bit of Splenda, all thinned down with a bit of water. The tomato and chilli sauce was made with syn free ketchup mixed with syn free BBQ sauce (recipes on here) with some chilli flakes and powder. Yum yum!

I had mine with white pitta (I hate brown!), shredded red and White cabbage, red and White onion, cucumber, grated carrot and tomatoes.

If you can't find the recipe let me know and I'll post it! :)

Found it!! Thanks

well done the sw chips went down a treat will certainly be a supper time favourite from now on

Way too much!

Roast chicken with actifried roast potatoes, bns, and sweet potatoes. Plus roasted courgettes, aubergine, carrots and onion. And some fresh broccoli which was steamed. Probably about 1 syn (olive oil) and very yummy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I was very naughty.
Quarter if a medium pork pie, a 2 inch wide slice of chocolate Swiss roll, and 2 Mr Kipling almond slices.
I'm not counting the syns since it will be zero for the rest of the week so I'll be under, and it's my birthday so I'm having a cheat night.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Oh I was very naughty.
Quarter if a medium pork pie, a 2 inch wide slice of chocolate Swiss roll, and 2 Mr Kipling almond slices.
I'm not counting the syns since it will be zero for the rest of the week so I'll be under, and it's my birthday so I'm having a cheat night.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Oh yummy yum ColJack :D Glad you've had a nice day ;)

Happy Birthday!!!

(um. OT- I ate a piece of BNS to taste if dinner is done yet)

had a lovely dinner
slow cooked gammon, mashed potato (made with extra light mayo) baked beans, then to finish melon and cherries.

Dinner I had cous cous, with roasted red onion, peppers and tomatoes with a small piece of salmon. I have just eaten a curly wurly as I realised I haven't had all my syns yet today:rolleyes:

I just had a 27g porridge pk made with water n sweetner--- boring i know im looking for inspiration on here lol !

Back