What have you just eaten??

reptara said:
Sorry to seem dense but what is magic porridge?

I wondered this when I first saw it mentioned. It's porridge and muller light left overnight.

I'm going to try it tonight as a lit of people say it's lovely on here.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5 scan bran topped with cherry toms chopped small, two pickled onions hopped small, cucumber diced v small, grated carrot - all mixed together with some cottage cheese and fat free dressing - sounds vile but was really yummy and filling

lsf666 said:
I wondered this when I first saw it mentioned. It's porridge and muller light left overnight.

Oh that sounds nice might have to give it a whirl is it left in the fridge overnight?

Jacket potato and beans with salad

I just had 2 scan bran and 1 dark rye ryvita topped with quark (mixed with garlic and herbs to make it Boursin like) and chopped tomatoes. And a hard boiled egg.

It was nice but I have a question. Does my scan bran/ryvita combo count as my HEB (I'm on an EE day). I just couldn't manage 5 scan bran so switched to ryvita for my third one!

lunch
red day omlette
2 eggs and 1 egg white
onions, tomatoes, back bacon - trimmed of fat, mushrooms
and 28g grated chedder 1HEXB
Im now stuffed :D

doesnt it go really stodgy lol :9529:

elb4160 said:
I've had it before and I have to say I really didn't enjoy it :(
Wouldn't warming it curdle the yogurt?

That's what I thought. I'll let you know tomorrow!

That's what I thought. I'll let you know tomorrow!

Please do! It's such an easy breakfast to have ready in the fridge, but it really isn't nice cold! I found it very grainy.

And I've just realised I haven't eaten anything today so what i've just eaten is nothing! Haha! All I've had is a coffee and a couple of pints of orange squash! Oops!
Time to make a snack, I think I'm going to have some tinned tomatoes with bacon and toast :D

A mugshot and a load of cherries. Have established that getting rid of cherry stones from my mouth at my desk at work is a bit dodge / embarrassing :-/

Just had a handful of grapes - trying to keep relatively syn free today as Im out for dinner tonight. Im rubbish when it comes to eating out because I go with good intentions but always end up choosing something naughty :-(

lsf666 said:

It is lovely... Make it quite abit now...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Half a bag of raw sugar snap peas. Its strange b4 Sw I would have turned my nose up at the thought of eating raw veg but recently I've taken to Raw peppers, mushrooms, ss peas and carrots!

I just made the carbonara out of the purple book in the starter pack. I don't cook EVER and it was lovely. I made it for 4 as suggested but needed more for the big boys I have in my family!

Back