What have you just eaten??

Meringue nest with pineapple and yogurt

A flat peach(yumza!)followed by WW chicken and mushroom pie with broccoli and asparagus.
I'm wondering what to use my remaining 300 cal on.
Curly wurly and Wotsits???
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Laura_carlburgess said:
Breakfast for tea love it :)

Red Day
3 bacon medallions (fat removed) 28g cheddar (HEA) tomatoes, mushrooms, SW chips (HEB) two "fried eggs"

I had a fry up too :)

WTF Chicken Curry

(Husband went CRAAAAAZY with veggies and stuff and it was delicious but looked scary!)

Tried the Magic porridge.

Not great. I used muller light vanilla and oats (I wonder if it's cos I've got the value oats?)

lsf666 said:
Tried the Magic porridge.

Not great. I used muller light vanilla and oats (I wonder if it's cos I've got the value oats?)

Shouldn't make that much difference, its probably not to your taste is all...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

A banana & an apricot :D

Hi guys how we doing?? :) Just having some cheesy pasta for lunch as I missed breakfast!! Having a stressful day lol :( xxx

Fat free super noodles, an egg scrambled in with mushrooms, peppers & carrots nom nom nom :D

Lunchtime! A GIANT salad - lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, celery, peppers, sweetcorn, red onion. Topped with some ham and vitually fat fromage frais! All free on EE :)

Got WI later - thought it might help to try and remain syn free today as not been very good all week!

Quorn light bites, 1 scan bran with quark and tomatoes and just finishing my fruit salad (tons of pinaepple in there).

WI tonight so that'll be it I think!

Last edited:
baked beans with plantain and 2 boiled eggs nom nom

Back