What have you just eaten??

All done in the steamer so I could get on with the housework, Steamed new potatoes, steamed carrots and french beans, steamed spring greens and steamed smoked haddock. Weigh in tomorrow, so desert is a whole pineapple... so easy, hardly any washing up, BUT the house is filled with the heady aroma of cooked greens and smoked fish.... pongy!

All done in the steamer so I could get on with the housework, Steamed new potatoes, steamed carrots and french beans, steamed spring greens and steamed smoked haddock. Weigh in tomorrow, so desert is a whole pineapple... so easy, hardly any washing up, BUT the house is filled with the heady aroma of cooked greens and smoked fish.... pongy!

Mmm delish, sounds just up my street that, jenxy :D

2 slices of small wholemeal toast with honey & a peppermint tea as my very strong antibiotics are giving me nausea :S at least it will stop me snacking & wanting crap food lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weetabix crunchy bran (HEB) with milk (HEA) and yogurt and a banana.

That should keep me going until lunchtime :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 weetabix milk bannan strawberries and yogurt

An Apple :)

Just had dinner

Coop wholemeal pitta, 28g melted cheddar 1/2 chicken breast (in jerk seasoning) lettuce, onion, peppers and carrot with tbsn of E/E light Mayo (0.5syn)

Omg lush! I love EE days :)

Back