What have you just eaten??

Alpen light bar... Running late!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Loads of strawberries and pineapple.

Had to resist the cakes during a do at work!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bacon, eggs, mushrooms and tinned tomatoes yummy

the most delicious chunky minestrone soup in the world!!!!!!!!!!

what haven't I just eaten! I can't stop - somebody stop me! last two days totally pigged out :cry:... just had my lunch, met friends had toasted tuna melt.... with coffee. On way back to office got wheat crunchies, bacon flavour, and a snickers duo! :eek: what's wrong with me ....:break_diet:

what haven't I just eaten! I can't stop - somebody stop me! last two days totally pigged out :cry:... just had my lunch, met friends had toasted tuna melt.... with coffee. On way back to office got wheat crunchies, bacon flavour, and a snickers duo! :eek: what's wrong with me ....:break_diet:

Big (hugs) I was like that from Friday thru to Monday - just didn't seem to be able to stop myself!:break_diet:I think sometimes you just get to a stage with the Plan that you need to get it out of your system.

Big (hugs) I was like that from Friday thru to Monday - just didn't seem to be able to stop myself!:break_diet:I think sometimes you just get to a stage with the Plan that you need to get it out of your system.

thanks for the hug - I needed that :). :sigh: i need to get a grip! I want to be slim, I want to be slim :D Going for a curry tonight so will enjoy that and start afresh tomorrow.

Wondering if I should join a group and do this - maybe I do , as much as I think i don't!, need the support. Friend I met for lunch, haven't seen for a while, has lost weight with SW and weekly meetings - she looked fab.

you back on plan now then? x

I know what you mean. I was like that last week - polished off half a massive bar of dairy milk, a medium papa johns pizza and a good few other naughty things too - went to WI and put on 1.5lb :busted:
This week Im feeling much more positive - been following plan 100% the last 2 days and hoping I have a really good week. Its just getting the balance right :devilangel: Im sure you will have got it out of your system now and can get back on track :D

I know what you mean. I was like that last week - polished off half a massive bar of dairy milk, a medium papa johns pizza and a good few other naughty things too - went to WI and put on 1.5lb :busted:
This week Im feeling much more positive - been following plan 100% the last 2 days and hoping I have a really good week. Its just getting the balance right :devilangel: Im sure you will have got it out of your system now and can get back on track :D

Thanks Jacqui - it really is about striking the right balance (love the smilie!). Glad you are back on track. X

Wondering if I should join a group and do this - maybe I do , as much as I think i don't!, need the support. Friend I met for lunch, haven't seen for a while, has lost weight with SW and weekly meetings - she looked fab.

I would really recommend the weekly meetings - I dont always stay for the meetings, sometimes just go to get weighed. But it gives me that bit more motivaton not to cheat and to stay on track :)

Hollie5by5 said:
Amy - what frozen yoghurt are u having?

Hiya - it's a raspberry one my OH made for me, here's the recipe:

Put a pot of fat free yogurt (I used cranberry and raspberry mullerlight) along with 250g fat free natural yogurt in a Tupperware dish. Stir in 300g chopped fruit (strawberries or raspberries),2 tablespoons granulated canderel and some vanilla seeds/extract. Then just pop the lid on and stick it in the freezer. You'll need to stir it every 30 mins to get the right consistency - ready in about 3 hours!

Enjoy x

I would really recommend the weekly meetings - I dont always stay for the meetings, sometimes just go to get weighed. But it gives me that bit more motivaton not to cheat and to stay on track :)

Yes, thinking maybe i should... I resent paying to just get weighed though and think I may as well weight myself... but that's not working is it! off to check out meetings... i need an :asskick:

I'm glad it's not just me that has the odd week like this - I'm in good company!:D

Back