What have you just eaten??

2 weetabix, skimmed milk and honey (HE a, HE b & 2 1/2 syns) and a banana

2 weetabix and a muller light

42g weetabix crunchy bran (HEB) milk (HEA) with some splenda ff yogurt and a banana :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 Weetabix also!

A pastry. Oh dear. At a conference and all there is for brekkie is pastry! If I didn't eat something I'd get the tummy rumbles in front of people lol

Bowl of fruit n fibre with chopped banana and semi skimmed milk, I'm still hungry but had to rush out the door!

Massive bowl of weetabix :) xxx

A chilli fat free packet of super noodles with left over chicken stir fry on top (chicken, baby corn, sugar snap, onions, peppers, mushrooms and courgette)

Apple and orange

5 Scan Bran HE-b with 5 L/Cow ELF triangles HE-a, a massive packet of smoked salmon (on offer in Morrisons), 3 sticks of celery, 3 plums and a peppermint tea!
Happy Friday :eek:)

A small salad with ham, cheese (HEa) and boiled eggs :D

Am now freezing and still a little peckish so going to have a mugshot to warm me up :D

Sweet and Sour Mugshot and an Orange, breakfast filled me up to much, but that can only be a good thing (3 x eggs and 3 ryvita)

Omelette with ham, mushrooms and onion with beans on the side!!

Oh dear lord.... Chip shop chips!! xx

Leftover garlic mashed potatoes, grilled chicken and cabbage. Followed by pineapple + strawberries.

It was all yummy but I now stink of garlic and am at work!!!

Noodles with Chinese spice and mushrooms poured over a salad and it was surprisingly tasty but did too much salad :D xxxxx Lisa

Back