What have you just eaten??

Mars Bars and 2 packets of french fries !!!! :eek:

Big (hugs) Is only a blip! We all have them from time to time - is why Slimming World is such a successful organisation!Eat lots of superspeed food and your be fine!:D

Pint of cold water and half a mug of rice pudding and sweetner to tase then cook it for about 20 mins or until soft its yummy hot or cold

Agh! I forgot my Muller lolly again! Must go scoff!:eek:

Muller Lolly I am intrigued!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just had some raisin wheats (hexb) while I wait for my curry cooked by OH. Smells dee-lish but it's taking AGES!!!!!

I didn't just stop at the mars bar and French fries. I had a packet of walkers too to top it off! What is wrong with me !!

kathyr said:
I didn't just stop at the mars bar and French fries. I had a packet of walkers too to top it off! What is wrong with me !!

Nothing Hun yer a normal human being :)

Lisa
xxx

Thanku. I dont know why I do it. I hate the way I look yet I dont stick to the diet. I dont know! Just have to try harder tomorrow x

kathyr said:
Thanku. I dont know why I do it. I hate the way I look yet I dont stick to the diet. I dont know! Just have to try harder tomorrow x

You still keep on tryin love and that's all that matters. It will fall into place, don't be so hard on yourself. Take it a day at a time

Lisa
XxxxX

I'm having this prob today too! I know I need to be good but can't stop eating. So far I've had a millionaire shortbread, galaxy cookie crumble, chicken kebab with sauce and pitta, and 4 malibu's. My excuse is that it's * week so feel the need to eat by body weight in rubbish!!!

Well I ain't 'just' eaten anything BUT I have downed 4 vodkas and 7up lites waiting for my bottle of Rose to chill in the fridge :D

Lisa
xxx

In work now, so not "just" eaten anything, but I had 28g porridge and 1 scan bran (hex b) made with a mix of water and milk and topped with banana for breakfast. Had a honey green tea and a large glass of water too! Aiming to up my water intake from now on as i don't think i've been drinking enough x

Just had 2 weetabix and skimmed milk and a muller light yum yum

Back