What have you just eaten??

Had my breakfast brunch.

Two "fried eggs" mushrooms and tomatoes... I should of thought about it yesterday and got some bacon out of the freezer DOH but have just done it ready for tomorrow now :) x

Sw quiche, hea cheese, 2 quorn sausages. Saving my hebs for evening.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Woke up really late so had breakfast for lunch. Weetabix crunchy bran (HEB), skimmed milk (HEA), muller light vanilla + choc sprinkles and a banana.

Was very yummy and should keep me satisfied while going around Tesco!

I had fruit and yogurt for breakfast and for lunch I had pot roasted garlic chicken with new potatoes and extra veggies.

I cooked extra veggies and new potatoes and will make a crustless quiche (not the cottage cheese one - yuk!) and have with salad tonight

Fruit salad followed by WM toast, lean ham, fresh tomatoes and poached eggs. I've got a big pot of superspeed soup on the go now! :)

I've just made a lentil bacon soup

Frylite one chopped onion and 200g chopped lean bacon
Add to 800 ml chicken stock
2 grated carrots
150g red lentils
2 chopped potatoes

Simmer for 30 mins then blitz
Thick and filling and SYN Free on EE. And really yummy

Minestrone soup, a 2.5 syn slice of lemon cake and 6 apricots! Got the apricots in the reduced section at Tesco yesterday for 60p a punnet( 6 in a punnet). Wish I'd bought all they had there now they were blooming lovely!!

...... should keep me satisfied while going around Tesco!

Isn't it amazing how food stuffs suddenly develop shrill voices only you can hear, if you make the mistake of going shopping when hungry :eek::eek:

''Buy me!''

''No, buy me!''

And you're trying to be all
lalala.gif
I'm not listening!!
:rotflmao:
Shame it doesn't always work tho' :sigh:

btw I've just had chunky minestrone soup, so all is good, ;)

Quorn burger with wholemeal bap, sliced onion and melted low fat cheddar cheese. I always add some Cajun spice onto my burger before cooking and it's sooo tasty! Instead of sw chips I cut celeriac into wedges and roasted them too. Not bad I must say! It's a funny texture but I remember eating quorn burgers for the 1st time and thinking it had a funny texture and now I love them!

TwinkleToes2day said:
Isn't it amazing how food stuffs suddenly develop shrill voices only you can hear, if you make the mistake of going shopping when hungry :eek::eek:

''Buy me!''

''No, buy me!''

And you're trying to be all I'm not listening!!
:rotflmao:
Shame it doesn't always work tho' :sigh:

btw I've just had chunky minestrone soup, so all is good, ;)

Lol! Well just hot back from Tesco and it worked (mostly)!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
Lol! Well just hot back from Tesco and it worked (mostly)!

Meant Got not hot. Oops!

Sw Bombay bhajis, dip made out of quark, cucumber and mint. A pink and white and bag of ryvita minis

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Sw kebab, salad, actifry chips and yogurt sauce.... Followed by a mini milk for desset!!

Back