What have you just eaten??

Chopped strawberries and grapes with 1/2 muller light yogurt... Saving myself for the full works of fathers day breakfast brunch with my husband. Hmmmm :)

Breakfast brunch... Red Day

3 bacon medallions, two "fried eggs", 28g cheese (HEA) tomatoes, mushrooms and 2 wholemeal pieces of toast (HEB and 2 syns for the butter)

Gorgeous :)

A wholemeal banana sarnie + grapes :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pork chop, fat removed, SW potato wedges sprinkled with peri peri seasoning, onions, carrots, sweetcorn and roasted peppers

Scan bran coffee cake. 7 syns on EE or 2 if using the scanbran as a HeB.

5 scanbran, soaked in hot water and mashed.
1 tbsp golden syrup.
2 teaspoons coffee ( add to the hot water you soak the scanbran in ).
Half a cup sweetener.
2 beaten eggs.

Soak the scanbran in enough water to make it mashable but not sloppy.
Add everything else and mix.
Pour into microwaveable container and cook for 7-8 mins on high ( based on 900W microwave. )
Turn out and allow to cool slightly.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Stirfry :D

Your all so good I had a chicken burger and chips as I was starving and seemed to be healthiest option in the menu! That was lunch just had some pineapple and I'm peckish now!

Two toffee 'jammy' dodgers xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Not eaten but drunk: a mug of cooled down liquid that I cooked savoy cabbage and celery in earlier! Tasted mainly of celery. Weird perhaps but delicious!!

Not eaten but drunk: a mug of cooled down liquid that I cooked savoy cabbage and celery in earlier! Tasted mainly of celery. Weird perhaps but delicious!!

have you done this before or have you heard it's good for you? I have never heard of this! Interesting!

lovetosew said:
have you done this before or have you heard it's good for you? I have never heard of this! Interesting!

My dad has always done this, especially the water that cabbage is boiler in. he swears by it n says that's where all the vitamins are. Don't fancy it myself!

Nearly a whole pot of onken fat free vanilla yogurt, it's so easy to eat the whole lot!

Back