What have you just eaten??

A bowl of strawberries with cheating quark cream. Delish! So pleased I was told about it

Extra lean mince burger with cheese and sw-chips and veg

I'm too scared to make scan bran cake eeekkkkk!!!! Is it nice, dud u get recipe from recipe subforum? X

Yes. There are 2 and I made the one that uses weetabix too as I couldn't be bothered to grate carrots!!!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/100071-scan-bran-ginger-cake.html

I liked it but my hubby didn't. It' a very dense cake but I only mixed it with a fork and wondered if I should have got the mixer out?

Tastes lovely with "cream" though :)

I'm taking the rest to work tomorrow.

i had cherries with a tub (yes a big tub- because man was a craving some) of fat-free Onken strawberry yoghurt

i be naughty- but i believe that is still syn free lol

Spinach & Mushroom Cannelloni

last night I tried a variation of the above recipe from the SW July Mag, scaled it down for two people. It was Fantastic and that's someone who hasn't had spinach since School Dinners!

Pete’s Spinach & Mushroom Cannelloni

Based on SW July Mag Page 75

Serves Two

125g chopped spinach, defrosted
84g Light Philadelphia Soft Cheese with Garlic & herbs (3 Syn per person)
1 Egg Yolks
1 Garlic
60g Button Mushrooms
1 Onion
1 Red Pepper
56g Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese, grated (He)
Handful of Basil leaves
A pinch of nutmeg
6 dried Cannelloni tubes
1 Bottle of Passata
Home made Coleslaw

Method
Preheat the oven to 200c

Squeeze out excess water from spinach and place in a bowl.

Add egg, cheese, garlic, mushrooms, onion half the cheese and the basil, season and mix, then place it in a mini chopper and reduce to a thick puree.

Fill the 6 cannelloni tubes; it is very easy when the ingredients are purified!

Place in an oven proof dish and cover with Passata. Use the remaining cheese as a topping.

Cook for 20mins covered by tinfoil, then remove and cook for another 10 mins.

Eat with either a green salad or homemade Coleslaw.

Attachments

• IMG_0150 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0150 (Large).JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 34
Banana and raspberries with a Mullerlight yogurt New York Cheesecake flavour... nomtastic...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Apple a.d pear. Trying to avoid alpen lights at the moment as I loved having heb to eat in the evening. Lovely toast and marmite! Will be having ryvita, lc ex lights and quorn slices for lunch and Mulder light in afternoon.....Ss soup for dinner I reckon

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

A rosti pizza altho Im so stuffed! maybe i made it to big lol

Back