What have you just eaten??

slow cooked pork (warm) with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion, grated carrot, sweetcorn, red pepper and frylight cesar salad dressing

just finishing a plate of sw wedges with syn free bbq sauce,lettuce(from garden!) and cherry toms .

Vanilla muller light with a cherry under lay YUMMY 2 syns x

Chicken breast stuffed with laughing cow extra light (mixed with garlic and fresh parsley) wrapped in lean bacon, plus SW chips, broccolli and baby sweetcorn :):):)

2 x wholemeal bread, 1 x new laughing cow light Stilton squares and a packet of ready salted walkers all made into a sarney...it was that or a kebab so best choice

A weetabix with milk, grated apple and some grapes - but this was a few hours ago and for some reason I feel I'm now being remorselessly drawn towards a spinach omelette!!

1 whole strawberry. Think need to get me butt in gear and go shopping

1/2 grapefruit and shape zero yoghurt:D

Lydiahoyle said:
Chip shop dish with batter removed, side salad and mushy peas! I had a tiny bit of batter (couldn't resist!) does anyone know the syn value for this? Xx

18 syns for a large fish with the batter on, free if you take it off so you decide how much of those 18 syns you had.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back