What have you just eaten??

Prawn, feta and olive salad with dressing worked out at about 3 syns if feta used as HEXA.

1 square of dairy milk is about 1 syn. Not counting quarter syns lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have just had a starter of fine bulgur salad, then jacket potato with 2 chesse triangles (part of HE) , then a lush fruit salad with melon, peach and cherries!
Am stufffeddddd!!! :)

Sausage and mash (mashed new potatoes, garlic and cauliflower) and half a savoy cabbage!

It was yummy and I'm SO full :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-4121955208.jpg
    image-4121955208.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 59
Was "entertaining" so had a Chinese banquet meal type thing... I did spicy asian chicken, sweet and sour chicken, Singapore noodles and steamed Jasmine rice. Was Devine yum :)

Kellogg's fibre plus (HExB) and 2 Lindt minibars (3.5syns)

Lydiahoyle said:
For some reason I have gained hunger pains although i have eaten LOADS today! All free food though! So I have indulged in a packet of ham and a sugar free werthers original sweet. Could have been worse!!!

You can get sugar free werthers? Omg... I didn't know...* runs out the door to Tesco*

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I've had a plum with a mullerlight. Love mullerlights but must admit if there not on offer I don't love them as much x

Vanilla muller light with banana and a pear with a side of water melon Mmmmmmm

A big fry up all syn free xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Lydiahoyle said:
YES I know I discovered them on Tuesday in my local sainsburys! They are only half a syn but u only need one or two to conquer the sweet battle u may be having with ur body!!!

Got some thanks honey... My treat for later... nom...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back