What have you just eaten??

SW spaghetti Bol ... family thinks it's better than the leading jarred brands whoo hoo ... even changing their habits but they both skinny minis :((

Was getting imaptient at how long curry ws taking to cook so had bowl of smash and 2 jaffa cakes!

I'm now stuffed....

Vanilla muller light and cherries as i type Mmmmmmm

Calypso Jubbly Ice Lollies, all varieties excluding Smoothies, 62ml each 1 syn!:D

Bowl of wholemeal pasta with HM Medertarian Vegetable Sauce, glass of lime and fizzy water.

Oven baked mozzarella stuffed chicken breast (HEA) with grilled veggies (red/White onions, peppers, courgette, mushrooms, sugar snap peas and cherry tomato) with a spicy tomato sauce (syn free) and a wholemeal pitta (HEB)

Attachments

• image-1177798547.jpg
    image-1177798547.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 31
Haute cuisine here...baked beans on toast!

half a strawberry lol

i made a trifle, and i put strawberry halves around the edge, and my sadistic brother decided to push one of the strawberries into the yoghurt topping- the swine!

so i put another strawberry half on top of it, lol. and couldnt resist having a little strawberry while i was there lol

currently sipping on a belgian options hot choc, 2 syns. nice way to wind down from a great day :D

Im on nights so have just had my dinner! Doing extra easy had an omelette made with 2 eggs onion tomato and a bit of ham.

Oatibix minis top with banana and milk YUMMY

Back