What have you just eaten??

Just chomping my way through a block of brie...can anyone stop me??:-(

judywoody said:

Oo brie! Delish! I feel your pain..

But how will you feel in the morning? Back in the fridge with it and draw a line under it.. A few cheeky nibbles can be easily forgotten - a whole wedge, more difficult to excuse :)

X

Judy put down the brie and back away from the cheese you don't need it and deep down you don't want it, think how you will feel once you have eaten it pure guilt its just not worth it.

Good luck i know its hard but you can do it.

Green day

But I still weighed out taglatelli pasta (little bundles came too 75g raw dried weight) with veggie Bol (onions, mushrooms, peppers, courgette, tomatoes and carrot - random but needed to use them up haha)
Pitta with crushed garlic HEB

Attachments

• image-552276401.jpg
    image-552276401.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 29
judywoody said:

STOP! Go eat an apple instead! Or just make up for it tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had smoked cod with slimming world chips topped with schwartz classic bbq seasoning with veggies :)
was lovely :)

a tin of heinz spaghetti in tomato sauce ;)

A pear and a mini babybel light

Spicy Chicken Drumsticks

For dinner I had Spicy Chicken drumsticks with Bombay potatoes.
The bombay potatoes didn't come out as per the recipe, too dry and under cooked so they were put in an oven proof dish and put into the oven for 30 mins, came out just right!

Pete’s Spicy Chicken Drumsticks

(My version from SW Mag March/April 2011)

Serves 4
Extra Easy 1 Syn

Ingredients

8 Chicken Drumsticks, skinned
1 Tbsp hot paprika
2 Tsp Turmeric
4 Tbsp dark soy sauce
2 Tbsp garlic salt
2 Tsp ground ginger
4 Tbsp white wine vinegar

Method

Slash the flesh of the chicken a few times and place in a large bowl.
Mix the spices, soy sauce, garlic salt, ginger & vinegar, then pour over the chicken and cover then marinate for 6-8hrs.

Preheat the oven to 200c, place the chicken on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper. Cook for 10 mins then lower the oven to 180c for the remaining 20-25mins or until cooked through.

Have with a Salad or as I did Bombay Potatoes!

Attachments

• IMG_0169 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0169 (Large).JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 54
40g high bran cereal with 3 tbsps of activia vanilla pouring yogurt because we had no milk! Not quite sure what to syn the yogurt at and the cereal was healthy extra B

Still had some of the brie...sigh...but it was yummy!!!Will make up for it today though :) Maybe habe 8 syns less??

1 x Weetabix (1/2 hexb + milk from my hexa) and Stewed rhubarb (1/2 hexb) with 0% greek yoghurt

A pear and a coffee, need to keep it light weighing in tonight.

Back