What have you just eaten??

2 slices wholemeal toast/2 slices Aldi light cheese/2 teaspoons chunky marmalade. Just hit the spot! :)

Alpen Choc & Fudge bar... About to start on the Double Choc one now :) xxx

A bowl of spaghetti hoops, 28g of cheese (healthy extra) and 2 slices of ham. Today is shopping day so we had no fresh bread, no cereal, no eggs...nothing!

Ok not sure on this syn thing lol but only started diet cpl days ago and only just joined this site. Today i have had a bowl of oatsasimple, muller corner, nectarine, banana and glass fresh squeezed grapefruit juice. Its not even 12 but hey brekkie was at 8 so not bad for me. Im cintemplating trying adios ??? My lunch will be a slim shake snack later wil be a snackerjack then dinner a huge salad jacket spud and handfull prawns!

Home made veggie soup Mmmmmmm was YUMMY

Blondee said:
Alpen Choc & Fudge bar... About to start on the Double Choc one now :) xxx

I just had these the other way round as didn't have my usual cereal as not enough milk at home :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Grapes, and a pear

Roasted tomato pasta salad. Was yummy.

Just has a packet of go ahead crispy slices, won't be having those again at 3 syns EACH!! ouch!

Just about to have a cheese sandwich a and b choice in there with beef tomato, lettuce, and corriander... A bag of velvet crunch and a vodka and diet then its slap on, downstairs and behind the bar I go...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back