What have you just eaten??

:rolleyes: Leftover chinese from last night beansprout fried rice and plain chow mein.

im using up my syns lol

2 pieces of real turkish delight (2syns each piece)
an options hot choc (2 syns)
a SW orange and choc bar (6syns)

:drool: Sounds awesome!! Think I may have to go have an options now....suddenly craving something sweet!

It did cure the sweet cravings thats for sure :D

Chicken breast, new potatoes, mange tout, broad beans, and snack pot yoghurt (cherry) had an ice cream n a cone today, so dont know how many sins it was, but havent had any other sins today?

2 sweet onion ryvitas with half fat cheddar, and a can of Stella, (well it is friday night) cheers!

Roast chicken with actifried potatoes, beetroot, bns, carrots and sweet potato and roasted courgettes oh and steamed cabbage! Plus 2 Aunt Bessies Yorkshire puds (3 syns)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lydiahoyle said:
Had a chinese tonight! Wait for it....it's was healthy and on the the SW diet! YES! SW diet!! There is a Chinese near where I live who have a slimming world menu and it is ALL free. It was so delicious I am sure it had hidden syns but I won't know until wi on Tuesday when I can ask the leader also they are visiting the class in Tuesday so I can ask then. I am sooooo pleased it was spooking amazing!!!!!

Omg ur soooooooo lucky!!!!!!

An apple. Waiting for my hubby to wake up so I can have a proper breakfast (or more likely brunch!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

For brunch cos i went to the gym first thing is a vanilla muller light topped with bannana Mmmmmmm

Back