What have you just eaten??

Kieragh1515 said:
I love chicken pate but made it for the first time a few weeks ago, but unfortunately cooking the liver & the smell of it really traumatised me and once it was made I couldn't eat it. So it had to get binned. Gutted cause it was Syn free but I was so turned lol

We used to have chicken liver pate all the time but our recipe was fry this, add butter, etc etc so this is a find :)

I don't mind the smell but maybe that's cos I dint actually cook it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
We used to have chicken liver pate all the time but our recipe was fry this, add butter, etc etc so this is a find :)

I don't mind the smell but maybe that's cos I dint actually cook it!

It tastes really yummy (the recipe I had was slightly different, used quark cause it then sets solid again) so real shame I couldn't eat it x

My supper - 2 pumpkin seed Ryvitas with
low fat soft cheese. Delicious and more healthy than a packet of crisps ;)

Kieragh1515 said:
It tastes really yummy (the recipe I had was slightly different, used quark cause it then sets solid again) so real shame I couldn't eat it x

Ooh I like the idea of it being set - like real pate :)

The last thing I ate were some delicious strawberries from Co-op! Really big and juicy!! Before that I had a Thai Mugshot and a whole pack(!!!) of seafood sticks! It's been a snacky evening because I went to Pizza Hut for lunch!!

Oatibix and milk my hea & b

I just had 3 cauldron lincolnshire sausages and put mushrooms, red pepper and baby carrots in the oven with them (with a spray of fry light) and had it with cottage cheese. It sounds weird but it was really, really nice. I love cottage cheese with cauldron sausages. I know they've got syns in but I think it's only 1/2 syn each and now Quorn sausages have syns in don't they :(

Aston said:
I just had 3 cauldron lincolnshire sausages and put mushrooms, red pepper and baby carrots in the oven with them (with a spray of fry light) and had it with cottage cheese. It sounds weird but it was really, really nice. I love cottage cheese with cauldron sausages. I know they've got syns in but I think it's only 1/2 syn each and now Quorn sausages have syns in don't they :(

Quorn sausages have syns?? Says who since when???? :( xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Heinz spahetti on toast with a rasher of bacon on top :) xxx

Had beans on toast for brekkie. Just had bag of French fries and refreshers lolly!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Blondee said:
Quorn sausages have syns?? Says who since when???? :( xxx

Yep. There's a whole thread on it :-(

The new "best ever" ones have a new recipe and are 1 syn each.

Banana followed by scrambled eggs on wm toast (HEB). Yummy

Oatibix minis i have ive never been told i couldn't have them as my healthy extra? On the slimming world website it is one of the options? Any body clarify it for me?

Back