What have you just eaten??

3x fat free sausages from the local butchers (they claim to be syn free, but its not official, so counting them as 1syn each)
2x fried egg (with frylight)
mushrooms, tomatoes and baked beans

so 3 syns for lunch :D

Late afternoon snack of green grapes............

Pate

How many syns is Pate ?
Morrisons Pork and Onion to be precise.
At the Mother in laws for dinner - chicken salad - but a starter has been mentioned :-(

Thanks - ive only just joined the forum so HELLO.
My GF and I are doing slimming world together so be prepared for questions everyone - lol.

The last thing I ate was my lunch which was 2 Quorn sizzling burgers (2 syns) and a pack of Asda hot & spicy stirfry veg with a drizzle of sweet chilli sauce! Then a cherry Mullerlight! Yum!X

robbo57 said:
Thanks - ive only just joined the forum so HELLO.
My GF and I are doing slimming world together so be prepared for questions everyone - lol.

Hi there and welcome aboard, both of you... You'll find everyone really generous with help and encouragement on here... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Home made burgers with lots of salad

A semi frozen muller light x

Lydiahoyle said:
I've had chicken risotto with veg and trying to make scan bran cake, it doesn't look like cake though just stodge!! Any ideas?

Yes go out & buy one!! I've tried a couple of scan bran cakes & they are absolutely disgusting... Even the dog wouldn't eat it haha xx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Cheesy beans with pasta x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've had dinner of Roasted Baby Potatos (mmmmm) with Chicken fillet stuffed with a laughing cow and chillis and a huge portion of cabbage onion and green beans. I was very impressed with it all because I wasn't sure if it would all go well together but it was lovely. Followed it up with a concoction of alpen light micro'd and then placed in the bottom of a glass, half frozen mullerlight (toffee and banana custard) and a banana with a wee squirt of cream. It was nice but I won't bother tryin to freeze the mullerlight again because it didn't freeze properly (too many ice shards in it).

Stuffed!

**Ella** said:
I've had dinner of Roasted Baby Potatos (mmmmm) with Chicken fillet stuffed with a laughing cow and chillis and a huge portion of cabbage onion and green beans. I was very impressed with it all because I wasn't sure if it would all go well together but it was lovely. Followed it up with a concoction of alpen light micro'd and then placed in the bottom of a glass, half frozen mullerlight (toffee and banana custard) and a banana with a wee squirt of cream. It was nice but I won't bother tryin to freeze the mullerlight again because it didn't freeze properly (too many ice shards in it).

Stuffed!

Yeah I find mullerlight doesn't freeze well either but the WW yoghurt does (just don't leave it in more than 8-10 hrs).

Back