What have you just eaten??

**Ella** said:
I've had dinner of Roasted Baby Potatos (mmmmm) with Chicken fillet stuffed with a laughing cow and chillis and a huge portion of cabbage onion and green beans. I was very impressed with it all because I wasn't sure if it would all go well together but it was lovely. Followed it up with a concoction of alpen light micro'd and then placed in the bottom of a glass, half frozen mullerlight (toffee and banana custard) and a banana with a wee squirt of cream. It was nice but I won't bother tryin to freeze the mullerlight again because it didn't freeze properly (too many ice shards in it).

Stuffed!

If u semi freeze them they are so much better if u leave them in there for an hour or so. ...

I'm at work so am having my tea now gammon broad beans and beetroot and it sounds odd but quite delish

pear, banana, orange, kiwi, grapes, cottage cheese

chopped strawberrys and banana covered in a vanilla mullerlight with an alpen choc and fudge bar sprinkled on top. yum x

For brekkie i had my hea & heb
Oatibix minis Mmmmmmm

Boiled eggs and soldiers for brekkies (HExB)+ a pink grapefruit...... and whoever said they didn't need sweetener lied :(

Bacon and poached egg sandwich x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Left over lentils & tomatoes from the haloumi and lentil salad (last night's dinner) out of the new magazine. 2 slices of SW vegetable quiche. 3 satsumas.

Minestrone soup :D

6x Ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads (HEb)
5x Laughing cow light (HEa)
Ham
Baby plum tomatoes
Thai Mugshot (0.5 syns)
Banana

Now Im completely stuffed :D

Home made hummus, cheese and lentil loaf, carrot sticks and 1 slice wholemeal toast. And some home made sweetcorn soup :)
Total 1 HEXA and HEXB, and 1 syn :)

Back