What have you just eaten??

A cube of dark chocolate and 2 mikados - I then backed away from the fridge before having any more!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A huge massive portion of 'choca rocka' pie which was my dessert I took home from the local restaurant last night ;) xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

A lovely sw roast dinner Mmmmmmm

Mushroom and paneer tikka, rice, homemade coleslaw, raita, rhubarb and apple crumble. And a hi fi bar for later in the bath.

Sunday roast - chicken and all the trimmings (bar Yorkie puds and stuffing!). Mega veg and 4 tbsp gravy for a few syns.

HALF a shortbread cookie

why half? because the other half broke and fell on the floor, im gutted :(

SW roast chicken dinner - chicken, roasties flavoured with chicken bovril paste, swede, cabbage, carrots, green beans & mange tout with 8 tblsps gravy (2 syns).

Follwed by a huge bowl of fruit - strawberries, blackberries, raspberries and banana covered with . . . . . . . . 100g of full fat Ambrosia chocolate custard!!!! :eek: Well worth the 5 sys it cost me. :D

HALF a shortbread cookie

why half? because the other half broke and fell on the floor, im gutted :(

Have you not heard of the 5 second rule?

You can still eat it if it's picked up within 5 seconds!!!! lol ;)

I agree
When we were young and dropped something my mother used to say if you picked it up within 5secs
" the devil licked it but an angel kissed it " so it's ok to eat ....... As long as it hadn't fallen in or on to something
Obviously dirty

Glasgow girl62 said:
I agree
When we were young and dropped something my mother used to say if you picked it up within 5secs
" the devil licked it but an angel kissed it " so it's ok to eat ....... As long as it hadn't fallen in or on to something
Obviously dirty

Lol when we were kids we blessed our food that fell on the floor then ate it!

i did think of the 5 second rule but it turned into crumbs on impact with the floor, it really wasnt edible *sigh*

what a shame...the bit i had was uber tasty :(

Back