What have you just eaten??

Porridge for me! After falling off the wagon big style for the last few days and a major binge on weekend - i am getting my leg back on horse! We can do it ladies. Hope you all have a good day ;-)

A banana followed by 2 chocolate Weetabix with 1 scan bran and skimmed milk (1 HEA & 1 HEB & 3 syns I think???)

It was yummy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

grapes, chopped banana, orange, apple, cottage cheese....

thanks nutcasefootball - going into Cambridge later to see foreign film, but can't remember what we're going to see, might prove embarrassing when I come to buy my ticket!!

Bran flakes, chopped banana and skimmed milk.

Frozen grapes Mmmmmmm

i have just had 2 weetabix with a sliced banana then a apple and a coffeee mmmm
weigh in tonight!!1

Melon, kiwi, apple, grapes and blueberries with Activia peach yoghurt - all superfree/superspeed and all scrumptious:D

I am trying to make up for the wedding weekend I have just been to in Devon - popped on the scales this morning (I know, I shouldn't!) and have lost nothing......... still, that's much better than the expected gain!!

Lunch time for meee just had a tomato mugshot, chopped apple, banana, grapes, kiwi, pineapple and a strawberry mullerlight on top.. Was gorgeous and I'm full :)

Lunch for me - jacket spud, beans and HExA mozarella cheese

Chilli snack a jacks with cottage cheese, carrot sticks and cherry tomatoes. A peach and some strawberries.

low fat chicken super noodles :D

got it in my "fruit basket" for slimmer of the week- twas yummeh :)

Super speed soup with a hint of Chilli Mmmmmmm

Jacket potato stuffed with spinach, mushrooms and HEX cheese :) yummmmerrrsss ...

Oh and also some quorn light bites (1 syn) x

Last edited:
Back