What have you just eaten??

A rosemary and paprika roastie cooked in the ACtifry with butter Frylight - lovely, but not cooked quite enough yet!

A casserole/stew type thing with Steak pieces, broccoli, onion, carrots, baby potatoes and gravy with some McCain rustic oven chips and also 2 mandarins afterwards just to be on the safe side.

Superspeedy spicy tomato soup, my mouths on fire, at the moment, but it was very tasty... I hope a couple of days of that and a load of ss fruit should put us right...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Lydiahoyle said:
Can I have the recipe pleased? Xx

Yes babe...
Two tins of tomatoes
One jar of Passata
Two large onions
Two cloves of garlic
Three large carrots
One tbspn balsamic vinegar
One tbspn worcester sauce
Spinkle of Chilli flakes
Stock cube made up in 300mls
Pepper to taste and salt if you like to add it...
Just chuck it all in to a pan or slow cooker and either blend or leave chunky...

Roast chicken and loads of veggies left over from yesterday with gorgeous rosemary, paprika and coriander seed roasties sprayed with Butter Frylight - first thing cooked in the Actifry and I love it!

Yes babe...
Two tins of tomatoes
One jar of Passata
Two large onions
Two cloves of garlic
Three large carrots
One tbspn balsamic vinegar
One tbspn worcester sauce
Spinkle of Chilli flakes
Stock cube made up in 300mls
Pepper to taste and salt if you like to add it...
Just chuck it all in to a pan or slow cooker and either blend or leave chunky...

Ahhh I hate that a lot of the recipes in SW have tinned tomatos :( I dislike them BUT I'm willing to give this soup a go in a few days. I love spicy food so will just add extra chilli flakes in the hope it kills the tomato taste :D:p

**Ella** said:
Ahhh I hate that a lot of the recipes in SW have tinned tomatos :( I dislike them BUT I'm willing to give this soup a go in a few days. I love spicy food so will just add extra chilli flakes in the hope it kills the tomato taste :D:p

Kev says you could use fresh toms instead... xx

Frozen vanilla muller light Mmmmmmm

Another roast dinner made up of yesterdays leftovers and a 'fun' size bag of buttons. Nothing fun about them at all- just blumin' small!

Chicken and vegetable soup and pack of ryvita minis

Porridge with strawberries x

A pink grapefruit

Stewed apple and rubarb (from fresh fruit no sugar) natural low fat yogurt...

Back