What have you just eaten??

One shredded wheat, a plum and a cup of tea :)

An Alpen light choc and orange bar - half HExB - and a big mug of Earl Grey tea

Ok - newby here trying it alone because there's no group near me. Started off doing everything by the book, had a few days of high (food unrelated) stress and didn't eat for nearly three days, then forced myself to eat a salad. Getting back ot it but, here's the rub - I'm exactly the same weight now as I was a fortnight ago. what's going on d'ye think:cry:

SW quiche!! Disappointed ive eaten it so early but i couldnt help myself :D

Ceit - Welcome to SW!! Sorry you've been stressed!! I would think that your body has gone into starvation - i.e. too few calories so it has stored everything you've eaten for fear you wont eat again.

dont panic, it is easily fixed - follow the plan correctly eating as much free food as you like, make sure you have your HEX, eat when your hungry and eat til you are full. Then the weight will start falling off. SW is not a normal diet, starving yourself will not help you lose lbs (if anything it will hinder your losses!!)

Good luck!! xx

Ceit said:
Ok - newby here trying it alone because there's no group near me. Started off doing everything by the book, had a few days of high (food unrelated) stress and didn't eat for nearly three days, then forced myself to eat a salad. Getting back ot it but, here's the rub - I'm exactly the same weight now as I was a fortnight ago. what's going on d'ye think:cry:

Give yourself time babe, you said you'd skipped some meals, could mean your metabolic rate has slowed down, because your body has misread your not eating as needing to go into famine mode... Eat well and often as on the plan, and weight loss will kick in soon enough... This is the best eating plan I have ever done, its flexible, and the folk on this site are maybe the most helpful and supportive I have ever cone across... Just follow threads on here, and you will do fine... hugs... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

chiefbridesmaid said:
French toast with sooo much cinnamon it felt like Christmas :) with a banana and grapes and a yummy mug of tea!

Ooo... fancy this, how do you make yours? ...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Brown rice salad, with lettuce, pepper, tuna, beetroot, tomatoes, tuna, onion and balsamic vinegar. Also found vegetarian sushi in M&S which is supposed to be free on EE but will save that for tomorrow's lunch lol . Fat free yogurt and fruit for after :)

Gorgeous veggie soup with a wee bit of chicken using all the leftovers from Sunday and Monday roast dinner.

That's done us 2 days as roast dinner and now soup for lunch and enough for one more bowl for dinner so we have definitely had our money's worth and the hen who gave it's life to feed us hasn't been wasted. Skin, giblets and all the yucky gristly bits went down the dog, so she got a meal too!

Sw quiche and some super speed soup

Back