What have you just eaten??

w/m penne pasta/garlic powder/evoo(HXb)/peas/baby courgette/red pepper and fresh pineapple. Looks like it's gonna be a green day!

Two little apples & two alpen bars (HEX-B) xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

sleepytimesadie said:
Ooo... fancy this, how do you make yours? ...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Just beat an egg, dip my bread into it, sprinkle with cinnamon and into the frying pan.. My god it was Soooo yummy also have it with chopped banana :)

Lydiahoyle said:
I had a whole 225g of raspberries for my lunch it was lunch on the go and couldn't find anything else in the shop which was on plan! Finished it with a alpen light and a muller light. Yum yum wi tonight so fingers crossed!

Well done on not giving in while shopping, and good luck with wi... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

The rest of the soup - I am doing my best to be positively angelic today!

Home made burger and a corn on the cob

Cajun chicken salad

I had bangers, bacon and mash, with mixed vegetables and homemade balsamic vinegar onion gravy! Only 5 syns (sausages).

I'm doing EE, so the bacon, mash and vegetables were free and superfree. The gravy is syn free too - onions sweated in a little Fry Light, dash of balsamic vinegar and then some Bovril, simmered and reduced for about 20 mins. So only had to account for the sausages.

Was really really delicious.

McCain rustic oven fries (the bag is done now and I won't be buying them anytime soon.....they're too nice so I've been having them too often!), Cheese Ham & Leek Pasta & Sauce (with chilli flakes) and some cucumber and pickled onions as my 1/3. Had forgotten to make some veg so had to grab what was handy! Will have some watermelon in a bit aswell.

the uber chocolate-y hifi bar

man is that ever sweet

oh, and had a bit of milk in my tea :)

chicken dinner (cooked my first roast chicken! no skin obv!) treated myself to a yorkie pud and a stuffing ball!! mmmmmm

Ive had a weetabix hex b and 2 slices ww danish ( so counted 2 syns ) had the weetabix with milk hex a for breakfast. The ww bread with bacon lettuce & tom light salad cream. Ff yog and satsuma after. For tea had bacon chops with pasta and sauce made with water new pots and salad wash lush n after had banana and vanilla ff yog. Had a bag of happy snax 1 1/2syns and a cheeky vodka 4 syns ( i think they are 4)

Back