What have you just eaten??

Salad with some prawns and low fat honey and mustard dressing and a sushi snack pack and I could eat more, my appetite is out of control at the moment lol

A huge plate of Pasta with bolognaise (sp) sauce made with passta, onion, mushroom, chillis, peppers and mince. With a side of green beans aswell just to up the 1/3. It was lovely!

Handful of blackberries

baked beans, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes, bacon, Joes sausages, some grapes and an orange - just got back from shopping for a very late lunch and was starving!

Jerk chicken and rice Mmmmmmm

Just about to eat porridge with grated apple + cinnamon!!! Nomnomnomnomnom!!!

A banana followed by Porridge with 1 scan bran (HEB) plus 1 Weetabix (1 syn) and milk (HEA) - not my favourite but it'll keep me full till lunch time :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A banana followed by Porridge with 1 scan bran (HEB) plus 1 Weetabix (1 syn) and milk (HEA) - not my favourite but it'll keep me full till lunch time :)

Syn's online has 2 weetabix coming up as 6 and half syns what ones are you having for 1 syn?

Weetabix minis with milk hea & b

Spid said:
Syn's online has 2 weetabix coming up as 6 and half syns what ones are you having for 1 syn?

Oh crap! just checked and it works out at 2.25 syns as I used a Tesco value one and they are smaller than the branded ones. Oh well - won't be doing that again!!!

lsf666 said:
Oh crap! just checked and it works out at 2.25 syns as I used a Tesco value one and they are smaller than the branded ones. Oh well - won't be doing that again!!!

Couldn't u have it as half a heb? Lots of us do split our heb's and hea's. X

Back