What have you just eaten??

chopped peach, banana, pear, kiwi, grapes with a spoonful of cottage cheese

Kieragh1515 said:
Couldn't u have it as half a heb? Lots of us do split our heb's and hea's. X

Nope as the oats and scan bran were my HEB so 2.25 syns it is :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6x wholegrain ryvita crackerbreads (HEb)
3x laughing cow (HEa)
Ham, lettuce, cucumber and cherry tomatoes :)

Now about to sort myself out a mugshot and depending on how hungry I am, I might follow that with a mullerlight! :eek:

Went to the pub wives the girls was good stuck to me fruit salad

Debridger said:
well done Emma

Thanks they had burger ect smelt so good lol i was adiment to be good wi tommorow!

McDonald grilled chicken salad 3 syns with balsamic dressing 1 syns carrot sticks and a fruit bag with a bottle of water. Does anyone know if the suns for the salad are right?

Home made tomato soup......I say tomato but it was more of a kitchen sink soup with all the veg that was left. Tinned tomato, passata, fresh tomato, onion, garlic, chillis, peppers and herbs and spices. I blended it so not only has it done me for lunch but it will also do a spag bol, chilli and even the base for the BBQ Sauce :)

Served with a ham and cucumber roll.

Stuffed!

SW friendly quiche (I made too much of the basic slag when I prepped one for tomorrow, so cooked the extra in a separate dish for today) with tomato, beetroot, lettuce and spring onion, followed by fresh rapberries.

a big veg stir fry (asda smartprice stir fry veg back, 1 yellow pepper, 2 tiny red onions, big handfull of mushrooms) with chicken and a bit of sweet and sour sauce (synnage)

Oh crap! just checked and it works out at 2.25 syns as I used a Tesco value one and they are smaller than the branded ones. Oh well - won't be doing that again!!!

Bah was hoping you'd found some lower syn ones. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Just had sw chips, beans and scrambled egg for tea.

Spid said:
Bah was hoping you'd found some lower syn ones. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Just had sw chips, beans and scrambled egg for tea.

That's ok. My syn total for the day should be about 5 so I'm good x

Back