What have you just eaten??

Cadbury mini fingers - toffee crunch (5 syns). Thanks Shrimpy for telling me about these, i'm going to replace my kit-kat fix with these lovelies.

xx

Cadbury mini fingers - toffee crunch (5 syns). Thanks Shrimpy for telling me about these, i'm going to replace my kit-kat fix with these lovelies.

xx

They are FREAKING delicious aren't they?! :D

Stackhead said:

xx

Methinks I may have to get me some of these!!!!!!!

All bran with semi skimmed milk.

Crusha in leftover milk allowance (2 syns)

Cola ice- lolly

Weird breakfast but that's the mood today!

2 weetabix with milk then a kiwi.

Hawaiian Quiche

5 eggs separated
Finely diced yellow pepper
Finely diced onion
Finely sliced lean ham
Finely sliced fresh pineapple
1 tub of VLF cottage cheese
2 sliced tomatoes

Pre-heat oven to 170deg and pop in your pyrex or flan dish greased with a few sprays of fry light
Whisk the egg whites until stiff
beat and season the egg yolks and add season with salt, pepper and herbs of your liking (i use some basil, oregano and a little garlic pepper)
Add the cottage cheese to the yolk mix and mix in well

remove dish from oven and pop in the ham, pineapple, peppers and onion
put back in the oven for 5 minutes to allow to soften slightly

With a metal spoon gently turn in the yolk mixture to the whites to retain the lightness

Remove dish from oven and then drop in blobs of egg mix into the dish slowly and gently mixing in the other ingredients to combine.

Lay the sliced of tomato on the top and season once more if you wish.

Cook until top browns. The mix will still wobble while warm so pop a knife in - when it comes out clean it's done :)

Serve with lots of super free salad :)

That sounds divine Surzy - I am going to have to make me one of those!!

2 satsumas - to make up for the crumpets and peanut butter for breakfast @ 12.5 syns :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hawaiian Quiche

5 eggs separated
Finely diced yellow pepper
Finely diced onion
Finely sliced lean ham
Finely sliced fresh pineapple
1 tub of VLF cottage cheese
2 sliced tomatoes

Pre-heat oven to 170deg and pop in your pyrex or flan dish greased with a few sprays of fry light
Whisk the egg whites until stiff
beat and season the egg yolks and add season with salt, pepper and herbs of your liking (i use some basil, oregano and a little garlic pepper)
Add the cottage cheese to the yolk mix and mix in well

remove dish from oven and pop in the ham, pineapple, peppers and onion
put back in the oven for 5 minutes to allow to soften slightly

With a metal spoon gently turn in the yolk mixture to the whites to retain the lightness

Remove dish from oven and then drop in blobs of egg mix into the dish slowly and gently mixing in the other ingredients to combine.

Lay the sliced of tomato on the top and season once more if you wish.

Cook until top browns. The mix will still wobble while warm so pop a knife in - when it comes out clean it's done :)

Serve with lots of super free salad :)

That sounds really nice. How many syns is it? Since cooked pineapple has syns... does anyone know how much?

Back