What have you just eaten??

SW lemon meringue that Jackie our day barmaid made and bought in, she used to make treats all the time now searches out SW recipes out of my books and makes them instead... She is always on some diet or other, but is slowly seeing us succeed and does more and more of the same food as us...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Had (at lunchtime) 2 light choices Tesco crumbled ham slices with a salad and pineapple.

Also just had a Alpen light bar (not sure if I am going to syn it yet or use it as 1/2 HEB)

A chicken kebab no sauces loads of salad how many syns is this? ive allowed 7?

Too much! Dinner (salmon, baby potatoes and mixed veggies) then pudding (apple, plum, nectarine and melon chunks)

Chicken fajita stirred into boiled rice!

Elmo01 said:
Oh sounds lovely!!

It was!! Didn't miss the wraps and still had all the flavour, veggies, fried onions etc of a fajita but just 1.5 syns!!!! Could be a new favourite!!!! Xx

SW chicken dhansak and bombay potatoes (out of curry recipe book, just swapped lamb for chicken in the dhansak recipe) and plain rice :) Really yum! I only had 71g chicken as a HEB as doing a green day but the lentil sauce was luvverly ;)

Finally had my tea... Mexican burger but randomly in a wholemeal pitta haha because the baps I brought from Tesco today were out of date and mouldy yuk! So with trying to stay on plan got a WM coop pitta out of the freezer. Had it with grilled mushrooms and lettuce, onions and peppers with HEB of chips and 1tbsn of EE light mayo

A cube of dark chocolate (1 syn), a chocolate fibre plus bar (HEB), a choc fudge alpen light bar (3 syns) and a glass of skimmed milk (HEA)

Had a mad chocolate craving but I guess 4 syns is not too bad :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lydiahoyle said:
That is great! I would have eaten more...I need to learn ur control!

Dark chocolate is good as it lasts longer
:)

I just put a new box of mikados in the fridge too! They are good for a quick fix and only 1/2 a syn.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back