What have you just eaten??

multipack bag of snack a jack caramel flavour with laughing cow spread on them
nectarine

Just been out for dinner with a friend...who, may I add eats anything and everything and NEVER puts it on! (hate her! but love her also!)

I had vegetarian antipasti to start which was grilled veg, asparagus and artichoke. Delicious, however it had some oil on it which i didn't expect but i was just being naive! Main Lasagna, not the best choice but it was the best on the set menu, I scrapped as much cheese off as possible and syned it. Dessert, we shared a raspberry meringue but i tactfully pushed most of it to her side and made conversation throughout so she ate most of it so I didn't feel like I needed to. All syned and goes over my daily allowance but only just not too bad as I have a week to pull it back. :eek:

Sneaky dessert trick - I like it :)

xxclarissaxx said:
Hi how do i post my own post plz help xx

Do you mean quote your post? If so there's a button at the bottom of your post.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have just had sw chips and quorn sausages and spagetti hoops. On a green so free cept for 4 syns for the sausages.Twas ok but ......not the best needs must though I can tell you also just cooked a sw quiche which was much nicer than the sausages I will defo be cooking that again!

Has sw Chilli con carne made it extra spicy was lovely x

Jis had pork steak, cooked in tinned toms, worcester sauce, green chillis, onions, courgette and corn. Served with new pots! Mmmm

Attachments

• image-1923743630.jpg
    image-1923743630.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 41
Banana and custard, yummy!! :)

6 rye crispbreads and 3 slices of ham.
Gonna have to syn them since I already had the same for breakfast as a HeB.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

A slice of chocolate cake. :cool:

Back