What have you just eaten??

lsf666 said:
One third of my half syn roulade. Yummy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Agree-how have you made it and what with? Mine are always dodgy this looks amazing!!!!!

a teaspoonful of marmalade!

I_dream_slim said:
Agree-how have you made it and what with? Mine are always dodgy this looks amazing!!!!!

This took 2 attempts today as I completely forgot to add the quark on the first attempt!!! I got it out and didn't even open it!!!

I_dream_slim said:

Forgot to say thanks to you and Lydia x

2 weetabix and skimmed milk :)

lsf666 said:
Forgot to say thanks to you and Lydia x

Gonna def try again this week!!! Xx

Mug shot chicken noodle

potatoes,boiled for a bit then pan fried with added red onion,peppers and fine green beans from our garden....was yummy!!

I've just had lunch at my desk in work - so a tupperware full of mixed leaves, couple of slices of lean roast beef and tons of cous cous (made with veg stock, cherry toms, cucumber, gerkins, chilli, yellow pepper and spring onions), left over from dinner last night. Half super free and to be followed by a pear.

Thai Mug Shot!
first time trying them and must say they are a bit spicy for my liking! i think i'll stick with the chicken ones next time

Ainsley harriott moroccan medley couscous with added feta. Yum xx

Smoked salmon, quark, red pepper and cucumber stirred through pasta...yum!!! Now, a large orange ! X

Back