What have you just eaten??

Smoked salmon, quark, red pepper and cucumber stirred through pasta...yum!!! Now, a large orange ! X

That sounds so yummy! I'm going to have to try that sometime.

I've just had a turkey salad and a Wheetabix cereal bar. All topped off with a can of Diet Cherry Coke.

For lunch a had a big tupperware full of pasta with homemade ratatouille(?) followed by a mullerlight and when the trolley comes round a can of diet coke :)

Loving my green day :)

xx

Had a ham salad pitta no mayo or dressing bit dry but nice followed by a bannana with activia yoghurt

Tub of pasta with 42g of low fat grated cheese (HEXA), a bowl of strawberries, a black cherry muller light, 2 pink lady apples and a plum.......... Will someone come and roll me over please!!! :)

Thai fishcake with fried courgette, potato and tomato and an apple

Philly extra light cheese sandwich, with rocket and tomato... SF jelly, 0.5 syn... apple...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
My favourite :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Craving this since I read it!!

Chick pea stew chick peas, potatos, 3 onions, dill 1tsp, 5 cups water cook 1 hour salt n pep to taste twas gurt lush with heb bbread
Going to try the sin free pancakes with some quark and fruit

Nope it's DEFINATELY not. I've decided I'm gonna get some expensive choc in for when I need a serious hit- think that'll be better than my current kitkat/milkybar hit!

I_dream_slim said:
Nope it's DEFINATELY not. I've decided I'm gonna get some expensive choc in for when I need a serious hit- think that'll be better than my current kitkat/milkybar hit!

I have 1 cube of dark (70%+) chocolate and that's really nice :)

Just had quorn peppered steak with sw chips, grilled tomatoes and beans, followed by the 1/2 syn fruit roulade i made earlier

Im feeling snacky,so just having some strawberrys,melon and a kiwi fruit chopped up with a spoon of fat free yogurt :)

lsf666 said:
I have 1 cube of dark (70%+) chocolate and that's really nice :)

How many syns is that-particular favd brand? X

Back