What have you just eaten??

Chicken 5 spice stir fry on noodles followed by a ww blueberry muffin and a cuppa! I think the phrase is full up!! Xx

1/2 a pot of Tesco Light Choices cottage cheese with pineapple.

Waiting for my jacket to cook to have with baked beans and mozarrella.......

Baked beans :p

Mug shot spicy sweet and sour

How do you make your sweet onion sauce hun? Sounds lovely! :)

It's a sweet onion relish made by branstons or Sainsbury's do their own brand aswell. Most of the supermarkets do it and it only works out at 1 syn per tablespoon! It's delish!!
I must look out and see if there's any recipies for something similar (maybe syn free) cause I'm addicted to the stuff!!
I'll eat it with anything especially tuna and pasta! :D

Well it was nearly four hours ago but I'm still full up! Aldi lamb shank in mint and rosemary gravy (3.5syns), broccoli and a bit of instant mash, and an orange.

As I've not tried either of them, I don't know whether this would be similar?

Syn Free Onion Chutney/Marmalade
Hi Everyone,

I love pickles esp branston and picalili :) however I have 2 issues that they are synned and also that I live overseas and I have to pay thru the nose to get them....so I decided to make my own onion chutney, here is my recipe:

1kg onions (ı used red onions)
200ml of balsamic vinegar
300ml of apple vinegar
couple of cloves garlic
salt and pepper
5 dessertspoons granulated sweetener

I sliced the onions up small and reasonably thin, added the vinegars and sweetener and then simmered for approx one hour until the vinegar had evaporated and formed a thick sticky sauce. I then transferred into steralized jars and sealed.

In my opinion (although I am biased) its a great chutney and would liven up a chicken breast or a cheese sandwich (as I ad today!)

Wow! I'm gonna be trying this recipe at the weekend! Looking forward to it-thanks for the info!! Xx

Quorn meatballs with chunky peppers, onion and mushrooms in a passatta sauce with pasta and a small sprinkle of Parmesan.......divine!!!

Annya said:
Quorn meatballs with chunky peppers, onion and mushrooms in a passatta sauce with pasta and a small sprinkle of Parmesan.......divine!!!

Snap... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Homemade cottage pie topped with low low cheese with carrot and swede mash, broccoli & cauliflower. Lots left over for tomorrow's dinner too

Just had a bowl of strawberrys with a sprinkle of sweetner

Dark Kitkat 5.5 syns. My fav nibble, but wish they sold them seperate. Ended up eating 2 in one day last week :|

Back