What have you just eaten??

As I've not tried either of them, I don't know whether this would be similar?

Syn Free Onion Chutney/Marmalade
Hi Everyone,

I love pickles esp branston and picalili :) however I have 2 issues that they are synned and also that I live overseas and I have to pay thru the nose to get them....so I decided to make my own onion chutney, here is my recipe:

1kg onions (ı used red onions)
200ml of balsamic vinegar
300ml of apple vinegar
couple of cloves garlic
salt and pepper
5 dessertspoons granulated sweetener

I sliced the onions up small and reasonably thin, added the vinegars and sweetener and then simmered for approx one hour until the vinegar had evaporated and formed a thick sticky sauce. I then transferred into steralized jars and sealed.

In my opinion (although I am biased) its a great chutney and would liven up a chicken breast or a cheese sandwich (as I ad today!)

Yea I'd say that would be something similar to the relish.....must give it a go!!
Thanks for that :D

I've just polished off:

Asda gammon in cheese sauce 4.5
Boiled new potatoes
Heaps of salad veg topped with 1 lvl tbsp helmanns extra light Mayo 1

A huge bowl of strawberries, cherries and plum topped with mullerlite yoghurt

1 cadbury curly wurly 6
4 mikado plain chocolate sticks 2

I am stuffed!!!

My OH mum made me some homemade chicken soup. I have no idea on the sun value so didn't have a lot. Was very yummy though!

Weetabix crunchy bran with ff yoghurt and skimmed milk (HEA1 &HEB1)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Watermelon... Not the most flavoursome one I have had this season, but refreshing all the same...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Pink grapefruit.

I've just stuffed my face with 1/4 melon and 1/2 large punnet of strawberries! The second part of my breakfast really, following a banana earlier on.

2 weetabix and skimmed milk with a little sweetner.

Scrambled eggs on toast with "fried" mushrooms and onions on the side to make up the 1/3 superfree along with the pink grapefruit.

nothing yet and IM STARVING!!!!!!!:mad:

The builders are plastering in the kitchen so I cant get in, even to put the kettle on!! x

Wannabethin1979 said:
Am going through a bad patch at the minute and don't feel like eating but forced 2 small banana down for brekkie

I hope its not too serious, and you feel more like yourself soon... hugs... xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back