What have you just eaten??

I just had leftover pasta with a veggie tomato sauce (toms, courgettes, aubergine, peas, peppers and beans)

It was yummy :)

Brocolli and caulflower soup with cheese on toast dippers (made with HExB bap and HExA cheese). It was nyom! Think I might be able to squeeze in a syn-free pancake for pud! :D

A Nando's. Meh.

Portabello mushroom and halloumi cheese wrap.
I couldn't find the syns for it so goodness only knows what it was (anyone wants to enlighten me, please feel free)

My thinking was that mushrooms are free, the halloumi cheese starter is 3 on syns online, wraps average about 7, the sauce was about 2 so I counted 12.
If it's wrong, please tell me. If it's hideously wrong, I'd rather not know!! it's eaten now!!

Great big bowl of fruit salad with Zero Greek youghurt............nom nom nom

A sugared donut at the seaside - guessing a zillion syns but I really don't mind lol

chicken heb new pots free broccoli free carrots free broad beans free gravy 3 syns yorkshire pud 3 syns yummy yummy

A banana, a satsuma and a pink lady apple :) Mmm

The most divine cottage pie. Extra lean mince, green beans, carrots, mushrooms, onions with passatta topped with sweet potato, swede and carrot mash and sprinkled with cheese (HExB) - truly gorgeous :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

Savoury mince on toasted roll with a poached egg on top, snap peas and carrots. Was naughty and had white bread roll. My excuse is that they had to be used up or go off.

Chicken chausseur with 1/3 pack mix for 2 syns. Lushious xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tangerines x

I've had a (grilled) salmon fillet, served with Ainsely Thai style savoury rice and hot & spicy stirfried veg! Yummy!X

Way too much!!! 2 jacket potatoes topped with quark, beans, plum tomatoes and low fat cheddar (HEB) with quorn sausages.

All free and yummy but did not stop when full (oops)

:-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back