What have you just eaten??

Chicken breast in a wholemeal pitta bread with SW chips, mushrooms fried in frylight and salad. It was gorgeous! And a tbsp of mayonnaise.

Working until 9pm so decided to have my main meal at lunchtime otherwise I get hungry n grumpy by about 7pm haha.

delicious smoked salmon with pasta, broccoli, peas, leeks (all steamed in chicken stock) mixed together, 1tsp ev olive oil. Yum and only 2 syns for the olive oil.

Omelette made with 2 eggs green pepper tomato salt & pepper 2 baby bel light and activia 0% vanilla

FF Cottage cheese with 5 krisprolls (HEB + 4 syns) followed by some fresh pineapple (v full now - should have stopped at 4) :-(

Vanilla mullerlight with chopped banana frozen

Melon, strawberries and natural yoghurt - just got up after a night shift so don't fancy anything else.

An asda tuna/pasta salad box with a lil grated cheese n a very big baked spud. very tasty. Two salad boxes for £3, very gud value

The last of my pink grapefruits - looking a little sad so I scoffed it before it reaches the point of no return and goes on the compost heap!

I had a mug shot :)

Sw chips flavored with paprika it took my craving away for chip shop chips x

Clairebear1000 said:
Pasta shells with tomato and garlic sauce, mozzarella and homemade garlic bread :)

Yummy!! Homemade garlic bread.....:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lydiahoyle said:
Been out for tea I was under pressure to choose my meal so hastily went for a veggie burger with no chips. The bun was White!!! And I have already had my HEB today so lots of syns there side Salad and veggie burger was Delish but think it had cheese in it and cos of the breadcrumbs it will have syns! Anyway since come home craving SW chips I'm trying not eat them as I'm full. Just had some fruit instead but still craving for them ARGH!! Don't know what to do!!!!

Have them! Otherwise you might have something worse.

Or if you have any butter nut squash have chips from them instead as they're at least super free x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back