What have you just eaten??

Frozen breaded fish (use my syn's weekly so had 20odd to use today) 12.5 suns with boiled new potatoes with some petits pois and a side salad...divine :)

Lydiahoyle said:
After emmerdale, I'm going to bed to resist temptation. Just had a slice of ham....craving nearly gone!

Just male up for it tomorrow. If you add up your syns weekly you might be ok x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fish and chips - smoked haddock, northern catch salmon fishcake, potato & bns actifried chips, baby broccoli & courgettes, cherry tomatoes and green beans.

I am so full up!!! It was lovely :)

2 x chicken chargrills (6 syns), slimming world chips (first time making - didnt think much =[) and a bowl of strawberries, cherries and grapes.

Lydiahoyle said:
Yeah I've worked out I have around 35 syns for the rest of the week so will be ok! Your tea sounded amazing...do u pre plan meals? (read another post) do u find it really helps? May try it!!

Yeah. But we always have done, to try and kerb spending, so it wasn't a big change for us.

We write out main evening meals for the week and work out what shopping we need from this. Then add in any breakfast or lunch bits as well. then go shopping with the plan and list.

Sometimes we change our minds in the supermarket if something's on offer (like the haddock this week which wasn't planned). We always get tons of veg so can choose what to have as superfree for each meal. Our bills have gone up mainly due to more veg!!!

I do recommend planning for the week though :)

Lydiahoyle said:
That is such a good idea. Unfortunately I have found this plan more expensive but I suppose it's worth it.

I am going to give this a go, I think it will help me with keeping on track a lot of the time I eat the wrong foods when hungry and want something quick. If it was pre-planned I'm sure it would help me to not do this.

Thanks!

You're welcomes :)

Try it out - and always get mug shots when they're reduced!!!

about an hour ago I had
pea & mint soup, followed by
lentil dahl, onion rice, raita with a side salad - was totally yummy
BUT I've just noticed I have had any HEXs today - and I'm in green, so I reckon it'll be a cocoa & hifi for supper

More fruit salad & Zero Greek yoghurt

Watermelon... Still on offer at most of the supermarkets so still buying them...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Melon, strawberries and fat free natural yoghurt - needed using up as I'm going away today for a week.

fs22 said:
Melon, strawberries and fat free natural yoghurt - needed using up as I'm going away today for a week.

I hope its somewhere nice and you have a good time... xx

I hope its somewhere nice and you have a good time... xx

I'm helping out on a big international scout camp....hope it doesn't rain!

fs22 said:
I'm helping out on a big international scout camp....hope it doesn't rain!

I hope so too, its a bit dull here at the mo, but it brightened up yesterday... Fingers crossed, and be good if poss... xx

Lydiahoyle said:
My usual omelette! I need some breakfast ideas that don't use my HEB?! It was bacon, courgette, pepper and spring onion 2 egg omelette delicious but getting a tad boring now!

Am I missing the HEB?

Back