What have you just eaten??

Banana and scrambled eggs. Not mixed together thoughh!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fresh strawberries, WW youghurt & special K bar

toast with dairylea light triangle on

Scrambled egg in a toasted wholemeal pitta bread. Yummie!

Lydiahoyle said:
I try not to use the HEB at breakfast as I like to have it as a possible option in the day time!

Oh right. Yeah I did that yesterday and today so I can have krisprolls for lunch but scrambled eggs are getting boring already! I might try syn free rice pudding as i bought pudding rice ages ago?!?

lsf666 said:
Oh right. Yeah I did that yesterday and today so I can have krisprolls for lunch but scrambled eggs are getting boring already! I might try syn free rice pudding as i bought pudding rice ages ago?!?

Syn free rice pud is my life saver... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Are the krisprolls Healthy Extras? And are they the ones you get in Tesco? :eek:

Syn free rice pudding? Wow, tell me more! Think I will also give that a go!

Here's the thread I saw - haven't attempted it yet and am not sure about the eggy method???

Syn free rice pud is my life saver... xx

Which recipe do you use?

Are the krisprolls Healthy Extras? And are they the ones you get in Tesco? :eek:

No idea where they came from as they were in the SOTW basket I won. V nice though :)

Yes three is hexb... xx

Yes - that's why I saved my HEB and didn't use it as usual for breakfast. I cant stop at 3 so had 5 yesterday and 4 1/2 today - not bad for 4 or 3 syns total I think!?

Last edited:
Just had 2 ryvita 2 slices of turkey cherry tomatoes 2 pickled onions and a pear :)

Yet another broc & cheese pasta 'n' sauce :) At only half a syn for the packet - why not!! xxx

Just at wetherspoons so it is the 5 bean chilli with rice for me at 4.5 syns may not eat the tortilla chips though so surely it will be less syns?
Thats what i always have when i go there!

i never eat the tortilla chips but i don't know how many sins you save that way.... prob quite a few, but i just count it as 3 sins to be on safe side.. the rice has prob got some oil etc.

i had a bowl of ss soup followed by a bowl of pineapple Mmmmmmm

Big salad, consisting of carrots, cucumber, lettuce, onion and ham. 4 TBS honey and mustard light choices dressing (2syns)
Water melon

Back